Groups

The Snatch Amstel Pint Thread!

Just won a Pint of Amstel from the Snatch app, but since I don't drink I decided to pass the code on to you guys, and also instead of there being loads of threads of people offering codes, I decided to make this a code sharing thread.

The Amstel Pint can be redeemed at Toby Carvery, Nicholsons, All Bar One or Vintage Inns.

The reward shows up as a QR code but has a number below it, afaik the cashier can input the code to redeem the reward. Not available for Scotland or Northern Ireland.

The code I received is - 6280390407170284

Also strictly no 'referral' codes, that goes for you too qtpie_567 the nonce who tried to post KFC referral codes for Colonels Club stamps.

4 Comments

Nonce is a bit strong.

Original Poster

Derby_Lad

Nonce is a bit strong.

It was mainly the guys over the top reaction to me simply telling them not to post their referral code, probably were very desperate for KFC stamps.

hass12333 m ago

It was mainly the guys over the top reaction to me simply telling them not …It was mainly the guys over the top reaction to me simply telling them not to post their referral code, probably were very desperate for KFC stamps.

Calling somebody a paedophile over posting a code is definitely over the top...

i wont be using mine either, though i'm not sure if you also need to show the QR code it came with, if not here's the code:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions