Groups

The Sun !!!!!!!!!

I have a priority booking form and have tried to book online but it won't let me :-(
    I have my sun ref number, all 8 codes & I put my email address in and when I click 'Book Now' it just goes to the same page again. Anyone else had this problem ?? I'm getting cross now !

14 Comments

One of your codes must be wrong. Doesn't it tell you in red above the codes?

Check your codes:
    page
    town
    main
    lock
    rope
    soft
    step
    line

Original Poster

ts9658;4038861

Check your codes:pagetownmainlockropesoftstepline:)

Tried them and it still does it - page flickers then starts from the beginning again. :x

Original Poster

katelina;4038763

One of your codes must be wrong. Doesn't it tell you in red above the … One of your codes must be wrong. Doesn't it tell you in red above the codes?

No, it doesn't say anything about any errors etc.

hi they are main band page town lock rope soft mark booked mine yesterday and worked ok 4 me

Original Poster

littlej;4039111

hi they are main band page town lock rope soft mark booked mine yesterday … hi they are main band page town lock rope soft mark booked mine yesterday and worked ok 4 me

Thanks, still won't do it though !

Did you buy your form or have it given to you or is it your own?

Original Poster

The Sun sent me the form as booked with them before.

Can you get someone else to try for you? Booked mine yesterday ok

I hope you get it sorted.

can i ask, if you get the priority booking form, what do yu do wiht the vouchers collected do you need them for later on, have to hand them in?

Banned

tlck9;4063683

can i ask, if you get the priority booking form, what do yu do wiht the … can i ask, if you get the priority booking form, what do yu do wiht the vouchers collected do you need them for later on, have to hand them in?

if you have booked on line you do not need the vouchers as you have takent he codes off them. you only need the cut out vouchers if you are posting your application x

Lisa-Marie A;4133641

if you have booked on line you do not need the vouchers as you have … if you have booked on line you do not need the vouchers as you have takent he codes off them. you only need the cut out vouchers if you are posting your application x

Thanks for the info, just didnt want her to lose out, as Im sure she has chucked them away
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54838

See more discussions