Groups

The Sun Alton Towers tickets for SUN 19th April

I've got my tickets for Sunday 19th April but can't go that dayas I have a wedding to go to!

After a swap ideally for a date in April or any in the summer.

Cheers

15 Comments

Hi I have tickets for the 23rd April from the sun and cant go on this date but could go on the 19th April if you fancy swapping. Please let me know thanks jayne

Original Poster

23rd is no good, I needed the 2 weeks before the 19th really, but thanks

fatboyonadiet;4753447

23rd is no good, I needed the 2 weeks before the 19th really, but thanks

Have a look in 'Misc' there are people swapping tickets there. I do recall seing a thread for it with lots of people swapping tickets, and some people have started their own threads looking for swaps.

Hi i have just got some more alton tower ticket from the sun which my grandma collected for me these are for the 13th which is Easter Monday is that any good for you.

Hello I have tickets for the 28/04 and 06/05. Would you be interested?

Cheers

I have Tue 21st April - message me if you want to swap. Thanks, Clare

Hi
    I have two tickets for Thursday 30 April 2009, and would like to swap tickets for any weekend or kids half term/ Summer holidays. Please Let me know if any one interested.
    Thanks

Hi.

Anyone want to swop Alton Towers Tickets? I have two for the 1st May and need to swop for any Sat/Sun anytime.

Thanks

jaynegary;4755243

Hi i have just got some more alton tower ticket from the sun which my … Hi i have just got some more alton tower ticket from the sun which my grandma collected for me these are for the 13th which is Easter Monday is that any good for you.

Hiya

I've got tickets for the 5th May if you can swap with me??

(It's my first post tonight so forgive me if i post this incorrect)

Original Poster

Thanks all, for some reason only just got notification about the posts, will double check on the exact dates I can do and get back to you

Original Poster

jaynegary;4755243

Hi i have just got some more alton tower ticket from the sun which my … Hi i have just got some more alton tower ticket from the sun which my grandma collected for me these are for the 13th which is Easter Monday is that any good for you.

Hi you still go these? This date would be great for me

I've got for Sunday 12th April. Cannot go due to family christening - do you want to swap?

Original Poster

Cathy, that's fine, I'll send you a PM

Hello I have tickets for the 3rd June. Anyone interested in a swap? Thanks

Need 2tickets for 19april
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1620
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      3. What laptop to choose?11
      4. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33