The Sun Chessington Ticket Official Swap Thread *Updated to 2017!*

Found 23rd May 2015
Couldn't find an open thread for this so thought that I would make a start.

Please feel free to use this thread to make swap requests and please remember that they cannot be sold.

Hope everyone manages to have a great day out! :0)

MOD edit : ** PLS DO NOT POST PERSONAL CONTACT INFO / EMAIL ADDRESSES. DO NOT ASK FOR OR OFFER CASH FOR THE TICKETS **

93 Comments

Original Poster

To start, I have Wed 15th July which I would love to swap for a weekend, or rare Summer Hols date please?

i have two tickets for chessington end of school hols Wednesday 2nd September which i would love to swap for some alton towers tickets. would prefer weekend or school hols but would consider any date thanks

I have two chessington tickets for wed 03/06 ,would like to swap for this wed 27/05.

I've got Wednesday 3rd June will swap with any other day of the year

I have 2 tickets for chessington 23/10/2015 and would like to swap for a weekend or a date in half term between 24th October to 2nd November

I have x4 tickets for july 2nd willing to swap for most dates!

I have 2 for 29th June and really need 18th June please x

I have 2 chessington tickets for the 11th September, I would prefer any date between the 1st and 8th September or any date after 12th September 2015

Hello, I have 2 tickets for Sept 11th, I would like to swap for any Tuesday or Thursday date. Thank you

I have two tickets for Monday 19th October, would like to swap for half term week 23rd - 31st October.

I have two tickets for 11th September not fussy on swap dates just can't go on that day

I've got 2 Chessington tickets for 3rd July - willing to swap for any date in summer holidays!

I have 4 chessington tickets for the 30th June looking to swap them for a Sunday ??

I've got 4x chessington tickets for sat 11th July would like to swap them for different weekend or summer hols.

I know its short notice but I have four for this tuesday 23rd June - happy to swap for any date after 6th July

I have two ALTON TOWERS tickets for Sunday 12th September.

Consider swaps for most dates depending on work commitments or will swap for two chessington tickets for 13/09/2105
Edited by: "ScrewYou" 5th Jul 2015

I'm still waiting for mine and the Legoland ones. Does anyone know if there's someone I can contact please?

ScrewYou

I have two ALTON TOWERS tickets for Sunday 12th September. Consider swaps … I have two ALTON TOWERS tickets for Sunday 12th September. Consider swaps for most dates depending on work commitments or will swap for two chessington tickets for 13/09/2105

Hi, do you still need a swap and would you consider Thorpe park? 9th September?

Chocolatebuttons7

Hi, do you still need a swap and would you consider Thorpe park? 9th … Hi, do you still need a swap and would you consider Thorpe park? 9th September?

Hi.

Yes still looking for swaps but weekdays are no good to us unfortunately due to changing work commitments.

Sorry.

Bump. Anybody want to swap this as they're going to get wasted otherwise

SUNDAY 13th SEPTEMBER. I am looking for one CHESSINGTON Sunday 13/9/15 please. I have 2 x Thorpe park 13/9/15 to sell or swap.

i have 4 tickets for 5th Sept. would like to swap for any weekend or 6 week hols dates please

Hi i have 2 tickets for chessington on tues 12th April. Would like any swaps for any fridays or weekends or holidays please?

I have 2 x Chessington tickets for 15/06/16 would like to swap them for 24/06/16

I have two Chessington tickets for 7th June would like to swap for a weekend please

I have 2 tickets for mon 9th may. Looking for another date please term time and weekday please

Hi I have 2 emailed tickets for 29 June & after a swap for 23 June please?

I have 2 tickets for 5th June if anyone would like to swap - ideally looking for midweek in the first half of June (9th would be great)!

I have 4 tickets for the 29th of June, looking for a swop for weekend or school hols but any date considered

2 SUN Chessington world of adventures tickets for 23/05/16 and would like them swopped for 13/05/2016

I have 2 for Wednesday June 22 2016 , looking for Monday 13 June 2016

I have two tickets for 06.06.16 . Looking for any date from June onwards please

Hannahh25

I have 2 tickets for 5th June if anyone would like to swap - ideally … I have 2 tickets for 5th June if anyone would like to swap - ideally looking for midweek in the first half of June (9th would be great)!

Hi I have two for the 6th June if any good?

hi I have chessington tickets for the 28th june but need to swap for the 27th june can anyone help x

Hannahh25

I have 2 tickets for 5th June if anyone would like to swap - ideally … I have 2 tickets for 5th June if anyone would like to swap - ideally looking for midweek in the first half of June (9th would be great)!

Hi. I have 2 tickets for 7th of June, would it interest you? 5th is great for me.

heather59

I have two tickets for 06.06.16 . Looking for any date from June onwards … I have two tickets for 06.06.16 . Looking for any date from June onwards please

Hi I have 16th June if you want to swap .

Lucm

Yes please, I'll pm you

heather59

Yes please, I'll pm you

It won't let me pm you..can you pm me?

Lucm

Yes please

heather59

It won't let me pm you..can you pm me?Yes please thanks

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions