Groups
    EXPIRED

The Sun - Holiday Voucher Needed!

Anyone got a spare copy of todays 'Sun' newspaper? I'm after voucher #14 for the holiday offer.

Will pay postage costs and stick some extra in for your effort!

Please!

13 Comments

Hi. These are the ones I have...
    page
    town
    main
    lock
    rope
    soft
    step
    line
    Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

Oh sorry, thought you meant for on-line booking :oops:

Original Poster

I thought you needed to actually have the tokens though - to attach to the form... Am I missing something?

Original Poster

spryce;4124562

Oh sorry, thought you meant for on-line booking :oops:

Oh -I didn't realise this was available. What's the URL?

Original Poster

spryce;4124545

Hi. These are the ones I have...pagetownmainlockropesoftsteplineHope … Hi. These are the ones I have...pagetownmainlockropesoftsteplineHope this helps.:thumbsup:

Which numbers do they translate to?

I think to book online you need a priority booking number (sent out about 3 weeks ago to previous some previous bookers)

Hi there,
    I have voucher 14. If you want it pm me your address and i'll post it off in the morning for you.

That's right, you need a priority form, sorry for the bum steer, good luck finding a token. :?

Original Poster

Jefflan22;4124621

Hi there,I have voucher 14. If you want it pm me your address and i'll … Hi there,I have voucher 14. If you want it pm me your address and i'll post it off in the morning for you.

Cheers - address on it's way by PM.

Rep added!

If you send me your address (PM or in with the token) I'll stick a fiver in the post for your effort! Cheers... much appreciated!:thumbsup:

Details received and off to you first thing.
    Jeff

At least if you book this one you will get on priority list for next time and if you are unlucky you get a special letter that you send instead of tokens next time, it means you get to book a week before everyone else

Original Poster

wendyak;4125180

At least if you book this one you will get on priority list for next time … At least if you book this one you will get on priority list for next time and if you are unlucky you get a special letter that you send instead of tokens next time, it means you get to book a week before everyone else

That's good news - I didn't realise they did this!

Original Poster

Token received - thanks once again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?12
      2. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34
      3. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?22
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?88

See more discussions