The Sun Holidays £9.50 Holidays code Thread

Editor 8
Found 17th Jul 2017
Okay, loads of people are after these codes for the Sun £9.50 hol promo, so I thought I'd grab em and pop them in here

Everyone should now be able to book via this link HERE

Codes as follows:

1st Code - HENS
2nd Code - PAST
3rd Code - TALL
4th Code - FOOD
5th Code - WOOD
6th Code - SHOP
7th Code - HILL
8th Code - WENT
9th Code - LAMP
10th Code - MATE

All below info found on The Sun Website - Here

" STEP 1
Collect NINE Sun Savers codes from The Sun between Sat, Jul 8 and Tue, Aug 1
OR collect TEN tokens from The Sun between Sat, Jul 8 and Tue, Aug 1.

Whilst collecting, check out the parks and dates availableand choose your 4 favourite parks and 4 dates.

Once you have your codes/tokens, book online. You’ll need 4 park choices and 4 start dates, your party details and a credit/debit card. You’ll be able to search which holidays are available and get on-screen confirmation of your booking. There’s a £2.30 online booking fee, and your card will be charged by UK Holidays in The Sun.

You’ll receive confirmation from your park either by email or post. Extras such as service charges or optional entertainment/clubroom pass charges need to be paid directly to your park.

Go on holiday! After your holiday, why not share your experiences by writing a review of your break. "

Community Updates
Thank you for this altruistic post.
Come on it's The Sun...
Canny go wrong for 9.50

Canny go wrong for 9.50

x 4 + this + that + everything else per person, per place, per night and no availability when the kids are off = bad deal.

It used to be good, but not anymore.
Thanks - just booked a weekend for my birthday
need an accountI
For some reason none of the codes work for me!
Parkdean Resorts **Waterside** Essex
Booked in error -wrong end of country for us.
October half term. Mon 30th Oct - Fri 3rd Nov.
2 people. Comfort caravan. Paid £40 with £35 left to pay for service charges and entertainment passes (optional) just want what I paid.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants