Groups
    EXPIRED

The Sun producing Polish Newspapers

My dad works for News International that produces The Sun, Mirror, Times etc. and yesterday brought home a Polish version of The Sun, written all in Polish.

I think this is only going to be for during the Euro 2008 but who knows, if they sell like hotcakes then it could be a long term thing.

Dont really know what Britain is coming to at the moment.... think i'll vote BNP this year.

10 Comments

absolute discrase

Whats wrong with them producing papers for people that speak another language? End of the day - if it sells it makes them money.

if theres an demand for Polish newspaper, why not they will make money, and the customers will be happy.

mono2k6;2383677

absolute discrase

what is?

urm maybe because this isnt poland

mono2k6;2391265

urm maybe because this isnt poland

Ive been to many other forgien countries, and i see road signs in there languge, then English underneath.

same principle imo.

Some people in this country are just pathetic, .ie you.

The Sun can produce the newspapers in any language they want. If there is a demand for it and the supply is subtle, then it will sell - basic economics. If it was a long term thing then good. The Sun makes more money and so the whole economy makes a bit more money.

Artonox;2391384

The Sun can produce the newspapers in any language they want. If there is … The Sun can produce the newspapers in any language they want. If there is a demand for it and the supply is subtle, then it will sell - basic economics. If it was a long term thing then good. The Sun makes more money and so the whole economy makes a bit more money.

yeah I agree, I think I can safely say that the OP and 2nd poster have at least a combined age of 1 and a half according to there join date.

black gerbil1;2391271

Ive been to many other forgien countries, and i see road signs in there … Ive been to many other forgien countries, and i see road signs in there languge, then English underneath.same principle imo.Some people in this country are just pathetic, .ie you.

some people in this country are ready to give it up to anyone who wonders in. ie YOU

mono2k6;2392583

some people in this country are ready to give it up to anyone who wonders … some people in this country are ready to give it up to anyone who wonders in. ie YOU

Relax - it won't make any difference if you're only looking at the pictures :thumbsup:

jah128;2392655

Relax - it won't make any difference if you're only looking at the … Relax - it won't make any difference if you're only looking at the pictures :thumbsup:

well he did say the sun lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1633
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions