Groups

The Sun Thorpe Park Tickets

When I get the paper today I will have enough tokens to claim the 2 free tickets. I wont be making use of them so can post them onto someone who will. First to post will get them. Thanks. Lee

8 Comments

Banned

I don't want them but yet again a nice gesture from you Lee.

If you have got any corn on the cobs send them my way for my chicken's they love them

I'll have them please does it have the application form also?thanks

Banned

evo7

thesun.co.uk/sol…tml

Original Poster

evo7

Yes the aplication form was in yesterdays paper. Pm me youre adress and ill post them late today or in the morning. Cheers.

Original Poster

DLM

I don't want them but yet again a nice gesture from you Lee.If you have … I don't want them but yet again a nice gesture from you Lee.If you have got any corn on the cobs send them my way for my chicken's they love them

None of them but ill send the dog up to pester them. He loves chicken!

Banned

leecroot

None of them but ill send the dog up to pester them. He loves chicken!

My chickens are not keen on dogs

Original Poster

DLM

My chickens are not keen on dogs

Crackers LOVES chickens. Even more than going to the beach hut, not that we have done to much of that the last couple of weeks. Rained of again today. Had a couple of hours there Tuesday though.

Banned

leecroot

Crackers LOVES chickens. Even more than going to the beach hut, not that … Crackers LOVES chickens. Even more than going to the beach hut, not that we have done to much of that the last couple of weeks. Rained of again today. Had a couple of hours there Tuesday though.

Sounds great.

The sun is shining here at the moment and Bea, Polly and Henrietta are dying to get out for a roll in my garden.

Rose has a sore leg so she is resting at the moment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions