the Super Mario themed Snowman discussion

Found 2nd Mar
Snowman skills are not the best, but the kid likes it. We are going to work on it tomorrow, to add some arms/legs. Anyone else going to join in?

2903160-i5MSN.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Why is he so tall, that's a horror movie waiting to happen.
14 Comments
Why is he so tall, that's a horror movie waiting to happen.
That's quite an impressive snowman! I had my fill of snow-building yesterday, but will watch with interest.
Quiet clearly that snowman needs a green hat for Luigi
Its slender man
33366229-12EZc.jpg
I can't be the only one thinking it

947755877-1520062597.jpg
Mario is short and fat this is more Luigi
To be fair OP said his "snowman skills are not the best" and that it was "mario themed" I'd call the cap a nod towards the mario theme.

How can people tell if its really tall or not? Maybe noahsdad is a hobbit who squats in a model village.
harlzter1 h, 33 m ago

QHow can people tell if its really tall or not? Maybe noahsdad is a hobbit …QHow can people tell if its really tall or not? Maybe noahsdad is a hobbit who squats in a model village.

Well, unless OP has a door thats 3 foot tall, Snowman Mario is clearly 6 foot
It is with great sadness that I update Mario-Snowman is dead. We live by the sea and he did not survive last nights harsh wind

(Nothing to do with dodgy structural design!)

He was only in our lives for 1 short day, but he will never be forgotten. We may be having a funeral later, but not sure, depends on the kids mood and their busy sledging schedule.

33368294-Hboks.jpg
33368294-dgqLE.jpg
Montana806 m ago

Well, unless OP has a door thats 3 foot tall, Snowman Mario is clearly 6 …Well, unless OP has a door thats 3 foot tall, Snowman Mario is clearly 6 foot

I won't exaggerate but was quite a bit bigger than that, as well taller than myself and I am 6ft. I would say 8-9ft would be a fair estimation. I was looking forward to seeing other peoples efforts, come on folks

33368325-boc0d.jpg
Please pass on my condolences , everywhere he went he made a statement such was his stature and now he's gone to better place.
Let us take away a lesson in life and strive to be that big.
deleted1431257
Throw Cappy on it!
I'm sorry for the loss of your Snowperson (let's not upset the Mods by forcing a gender upon it).

Here's two pages from the BBC that might easy your pain.
bbc.co.uk/new…518
bbc.co.uk/new…374
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants