Groups

The Switch - Preview Screening tonight - Is it cancelled?

Got 2 tickets for The Switch at Cineworld Sheffield supposed to be for tonight but i got an email a few days ago saying did i enjoy the screening etc. Is there some kind of mistake or is the screening tonight cancelled?

Thanks for any help as i dont want to get a babysitter etc and make a wasted journey.

9 Comments

Here's an idea call the cinema

sometimes they send you the email too early, i doubt anything is wrong
    relax!

I had an email a week ago advising the date was wrong for this screening and it was pulled forward to Sunday 29/08. Looks like you missed it mate, I couldn't attend it either as I was working at the time.

Unfortunately due to a technical error the ticket that you have downloaded for the preview of The Switch has a date of 31st August.

This is incorrect.

The Love Film Special Previews are on Sunday 29th August at 10.30am at the following Cineworld cinemas

Middlesborough, Glasgow, Birmingham, Ashford, Yeovil, Wolverhampton, West India Quay, Wandsworth, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Ipswich, High Wycombe, Didsbury, Crawley, CHichester, Cheltenham, Cardiff, Bristol, Bradford, Aberdeen

YOUR TICKET WILL BE VALID ON SUNDAY AT THE ABOVE SITES, AND, WITH YOUR REMINDER EMAIL YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPRINT THE TICKET WITH THE CORRECT DATE.

HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEE THE FILM ON TUESDAY 31ST AUGUST, we have the following previews for which we have made tickets available to you:

Tuesday 31st August at 6.30pm at the following locations:

Mansfield Leisure Park, Wigan, Swindon, Sutton, Sunderland, Slough, Poole, Newcastle, Upon Tyne, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Clydebank, Birmingham, Basildon, Whiteleys, Southend on Sea, Sheffield, Manchester Printworks, Liverpool ONE, Lincoln, Lee Valley, Greenwich, Edinburgh Wester Hailes, Dunfermline, Derby, Coventry, Chatham,

Cardiff Atlantic Wharf, Blackpool, Brighton

Apologies for any inconvenience, any queries, help@seefilmfirst.com

Edited by: "thrustmaster" 31st Aug 2010

Original Poster

thrustmaster

I had an email a week ago advising the date was wrong for this screening … I had an email a week ago advising the date was wrong for this screening and it was pulled forward to Sunday 29/08. Looks like you missed it mate, I couldn't attend it either as I was working at the time.

Thanks pal. Tried to phone the cinema and you just get the automated system that goes on forever!

Have some rep ;-)

Original Poster

Just read your second post and it states i can still see it????:

HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO SEE THE FILM ON TUESDAY 31ST AUGUST, we have the following previews for which we have made tickets available to you:

Mansfield Leisure Park, Wigan, Swindon, Sutton, Sunderland, Slough, Poole, Newcastle, Upon Tyne, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Clydebank, Birmingham, Basildon, Whiteleys, Southend on Sea, Sheffield, Manchester Printworks, Liverpool ONE, Lincoln, Lee Valley, Greenwich, Edinburgh Wester Hailes, Dunfermline, Derby, Coventry, Chatham,

If it states it then id risk it mate or stop in and dl it off the net lol

Maybe not, sorry I had removed a URL from the original email. Looks like you may have had to get different tickets for it.

-------------------------------------------------

To download tickets:

showfilmfirst.com/pin…119

--------------------

Using this link for me just opens a pop up window with the message "no tickets left"

Edited by: "thrustmaster" 31st Aug 2010

Original Poster

Think i'm just going to risk it. I reckon the new tickets will look exactly like the one i've got anyway.............. I hope oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions