The telegraph tomorrow Football sex abuse scandal: Top clubs 'made secret payments to keep victims quiet'

13 replies
Found 26th Nov 2016
Football sex abuse scandal: Top clubs 'made secret payments to keep victims quiet'

13 Comments

horrible world we live in, discusting.

And I'm sure the BBC would never have reported on it, bit like the kettle calling the frying pan.

jymufc

horrible world we live in, discusting.

I have no idea who's usting the disc, but it's disgusting.

restitution has been offered and accepted, this is a moral quagmire

tryn2help

​sorry long day and then a night shift lol

tryn2help

Usting?

Britain is full of sexual abusers?! For every 1 terrorist there are 1,000 abusers? We have abusers everywhere, schools, care homes, church , children homes, hospitals...now sports grounds and talent recruiters.
Edited by: "splender" 26th Nov 2016

I can see this blowing up into another one of those Jimmy Saville things eventually when all the washing becomes public, it's a really bad bad world we live in with some barstewards that maybe need shooting, (probably not literally!)

But it doesn't half leave lives of many people in a bad shape which some of them I imagine suffer their problems throughout the rest of their lives.

lucas

Usting?

​thank you

I'm sorry but in my opinion chemically castrate them or shoot the c u next Tuesday's.

Some of the top institutions in the land seem to have been complicit in this for generations.

BBC. Politicians. Local Authorities. Sports clubs. God knows who else

Shameful

Gollywood

Some of the top institutions in the land seem to have been complicit in … Some of the top institutions in the land seem to have been complicit in this for generations.BBC. Politicians. Local Authorities. Sports clubs. God knows who elseShameful

You would have thought that after 28 months, the establishment would be expecting a generously funded and resourced Independent Inquiry (IICSA) to be publishing at least an interim report. Having had sufficient time to start joining the dots, begin to identify the public and private sector individuals and networks, and even instigate proceedings against some of the living perpetrators - I wonder why this is not the case? Unfortunately, the current Inquiry is giving the impression of being intent on covering up the cover-ups.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769623
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247673
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3477
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games913

See more discussions