What about it?

Original Poster

obv its a deal request, are you dumb

g1bbuk

What about it?

Banned

lukeyd

obv its a deal request, are you dumb

Healthy advice coming up: if people filter through ALL, this will come up.
SO, hard to decide what you mean by just stating a film title, especially with those limp biceps.

Available for import from the US or as part of the terminator box set. Not available on its own over here.

Banned

lukeyd

HAHAHAHA them biceps took me 3 weeks, ill update you next week with a new … HAHAHAHA them biceps took me 3 weeks, ill update you next week with a new pic. BRAVO hahahahahaha

3 weeks from what? Being born? Good for you though. Drink your milk, eat the chicken, do the curls and you'll get there...... one day.

Original Poster

Thankyou!

deathtrap3000

Available for import from the US or as part of the terminator box set. … Available for import from the US or as part of the terminator box set. Not available on its own over here.

Banned

lukeyd

actually 5 weeks ago now. i was 9 and half stone a few month ago, now 13 … actually 5 weeks ago now. i was 9 and half stone a few month ago, now 13 stone, we dont all munch roids like bravo boy hahahahahaha

Seriously, good for you mate. I don't to the 'roids' either. Took me 8 years.
I'm only messing with you. Winter was always hard for me - rather stay in bed than do the gym but as you know, once your there it's the best place ever.
Keep it up mate.

As said above it's not available in Europe but it's simple to import and it's region free so there's no problem in playing it.

$7.99 at Amazon.com + postage to the UK ($6.48) so about £9.05 (this is the older single disc version)

or
11.99 delivered at PlayUSA (newer 2 disc blu-ray & DVD copies of the film)
PlayUSA

All versions are region free for the blu-ray (the DVD in the newer version is region 1 locked) and have absolutely sod all extras
Edited by: "barneydog" 31st Oct 2010

Original Poster

Thankyou very much, Great info, Thanks for the help

barneydog

As said above it's not available in Europe but it's simple to import and … As said above it's not available in Europe but it's simple to import and it's region free so there's no problem in playing it.$7.99 at Amazon.com + postage to the UK ($6.48) so about £9.05 (this is the older single disc version)or11.99 delivered at PlayUSA (newer 2 disc blu-ray & DVD copies of the film)PlayUSAAll versions are region free for the blu-ray (the DVD in the newer version is region 1 locked) and have absolutely sod all extras

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount22
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project411
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?1013
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc56

See more discussions