The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale audio book free on BBC sounds website and app

Posted 9th Oct
The Testaments by Margaret Atwood audiobook free to listen to on BBC sounds website and app for a limited time.

In this brilliant and long-awaited sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale, Margaret Atwood answers the questions that have tantalised readers for decades. In The Testaments, set fifteen years after the events of her dystopian masterpiece, the Republic of Gilead maintains its grip on power, but there are signs it is beginning to rot from within. Now the testimonies of three different women bring the story to a dramatic conclusion. Today we hear from the infamous Aunt Lydia, and Agnes, a young girl who has only known life in Gilead.
Community Updates
7 Comments
I'm surprised to see this. The book has only been out a month.

bbc.co.uk/pro…hk0

@Grillnun. Is this on the main Freebies section? I'm sure that it would go hot if it was.
sean856609/10/2019 22:20

I'm surprised to see this. The book has only been out a …I'm surprised to see this. The book has only been out a month.https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008hk0@Grillnun. Is this on the main Freebies section? I'm sure that it would go hot if it was.

I’ve told the mods it’s in the wrong section but they haven’t moved it, I posted it again in the freebie section and they remove it saying it’s a repost with a link to this post!
grillnun09/10/2019 22:37

I’ve told the mods it’s in the wrong section but they haven’t moved it, I p …I’ve told the mods it’s in the wrong section but they haven’t moved it, I posted it again in the freebie section and they remove it saying it’s a repost with a link to this post!

I don’t think that we should speak out further @grillnun. I'm fearful of the UKHD theonomy.
sean856609/10/2019 22:50

I don’t think that we should speak out further @grillnun. I'm fearful o …I don’t think that we should speak out further @grillnun. I'm fearful of the UKHD theonomy.

Blessed be the fruit.
grillnun09/10/2019 22:53

Blessed be the fruit.

It looks like they have given in, and your excellent spot is now live on Freebies. Sadly though our names have now been added to the list.
Edited by: "sean8566" 9th Oct
sean856609/10/2019 22:58

It looks like they have given in, and your excellent spot is now live on …It looks like they have given in, and your excellent spot is now live on Freebies. Sadly though our names have now been added to the list.

I reposted it again so it could be removed still.
sean856609/10/2019 22:50

I don’t think that we should speak out further @grillnun. I'm fearful o …I don’t think that we should speak out further @grillnun. I'm fearful of the UKHD theonomy.

Under his eye.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants