Groups

The 'This is what I Won from HUKD' Thread

Thought it would be good for all the competition enterers on here to share their sucesses! Just to see how well HUKD members are doing!

I won Blonde Tickets (July)

Anyone else????

29 Comments

I won £500...:)

I've won a few infractions and a couple of suspensions...........

dontdothatagain;2863780

I won £500...:)

good on you - what did you buy - or did you treat your mom:thumbsup:

won years sub to lovefilm - waiting to hear about winning luxury hols - car - cottage - fingers crossed:-D

i won a tub of nivea soft lol
    also won my wii back in april from orange but wasnt on this site then

In the past my OH won a dvd

Used to regularly win on local radio station free bowling and a cd once

Never won anything..i am cursed with unluckiness

do you go in for comps - got to innit to win it

just go into comp post and make sure you have autofill and a dump email - good luck girls

Banned

bellabonkers;2863867

Never won anything..i am cursed with unluckiness

Me neither. Then again, I dont even look at the comps section :-D

Won tickets to Scissor Sisters at the O2!

i won a johnsons mini pack it was well cute thats it thou i dont really enter a lot of comps

from hukd? i won a few amazon £5 vouchers....3 of em.

Not won them all from here but this is what I`ve won in the last couple of years...

32" Sony LCD TV
    Sony surround sound cinema system
    Nintendo DS Lite
    Bath towel
    Baseball cap
    3 x T-shirts
    Bourne Ultimatum gift set
    Red Letter Day gift certificate (£50 value)
    Rockport Bike (supposedly worth £300)
    Rugby ball
    Beanie
    HMV Gift voucher (£10 )

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9208/bike001kg7.jpg

cuzzy;2864140

Not won them all from here but this is what I`ve won in the last couple … Not won them all from here but this is what I`ve won in the last couple of years...Rockport Bike ([COLOR="Red"]supposedly[/COLOR] worth £300) [/URL]

:-D

Original Poster

Wow, some good prizes, I guess they are worth entering then!

I waiting for a holiday..............

won a paint set from Kelloggs cornflakes when in was seven. it was so precious i never opened it.

nothing since.

jellybaby22;2863862

i have never won anything.....:cry:

me neither, but i dont venture in the comp section alot.. still fingers crossed

Not just from HDUK but won in the last year as this is the first year I have started to enter competitions.

Laptop
    Concert Tickets (Alicia Keys)
    Theatre Tickets (Twice)
    T-Shirts
    nasty comments from a few HDUKers - ignored - share the love :whistling: and some really useful help from many others
    Barbecue cook book and selection of drinks
    Fiat Picnic Day Event with picnic hamper, entertainment and goodies
    Case of Magners Cider
    Tickets for Red Bull Air Race
    Tickets for Homebuilding and Renovating show
    Exhibition tickets for Tutunkamum

I have been taking a bit of a break from entering competitions of late but might start again soon.

Good luck to all that enter !!

Not won anything from here yet but last year on my local radio station I won:
    numerous CDs
    Tickets for Leeds festival
    Trip to Edinburgh to see Razorlight
    Sony MP3 player and £350 worth of HMV vouchers
    5 day holiday to Ibiza with tickets to see The Fratellis and 100 euros behind the bar at the hotel.
    When Euro Disney first opened we won a family trip there too.

From HUKD I've won:
    A trip to Amsterdam.
    Iron Man game for the Wii (which is still unopened lol)
    Amazon vouchers

holiday to hawaii
    holiday to dubai (new hotel)
    wii
    37 inch hd lcd tv
    champneys for 4
    digial car radio
    £1025
    ipod
    2 bikes 1 worth £750 the other £100
    coffee machine
    vip tickeys and premier tickets
    trip to france
    loads of dvds
    xbox and wii games
    trip to amsterdam
    duran duran wet wet wet concert tickets
    and vtech stuff
    a wok
    and a few more i might have forgotten about

Just won a bagful of Dove summer glow moisturiser and a Ollie & Nic designer tote (really cute)

jasonrat;2975810

holiday to hawaiiholiday to dubai (new hotel)wii37 inch hd lcd … holiday to hawaiiholiday to dubai (new hotel)wii37 inch hd lcd tvchampneys for 4digial car radio£1025ipod2 bikes 1 worth £750 the other £100coffee machinevip tickeys and premier ticketstrip to franceloads of dvdsxbox and wii gamestrip to amsterdamduran duran wet wet wet concert ticketsand vtech stuffa wokand a few more i might have forgotten about

i need to start entering competitions on here!! :-D although with my luck i still wouldn't win :-(

Not 'won' anything but I did 'earn' a whole lot from referral sites.

WoolyM;2864619

Not just from HDUK but won in the last year as this is the first year I … Not just from HDUK but won in the last year as this is the first year I have started to enter competitions.LaptopConcert Tickets (Alicia Keys)Theatre Tickets (Twice)T-Shirtsnasty comments from a few HDUKers - ignored - share the love :whistling: and some really useful help from many othersBarbecue cook book and selection of drinksFiat Picnic Day Event with picnic hamper, entertainment and goodiesCase of Magners CiderTickets for Red Bull Air RaceTickets for Homebuilding and Renovating showExhibition tickets for Tutunkamum I have been taking a bit of a break from entering competitions of late but might start again soon. Good luck to all that enter !!

Where else do you go to enter??

I won some Thortons chocolate lol

i won a lipstick and a johnsons mini set

Banned

the last thing I can ever remember winning in a competition was some sega mega drive games lol!! not had a win in aaaages!!!

leeroy;2975889

Where else do you go to enter??

I have an email account that I use for mainly competitions. When entering they often say they will send extra info on comps if you get the newsletter so I opt for it on the competition email account. Get loads of emails that are unwanted but often access to comps that many others might not enter.

salder21;2976015

the last thing I can ever remember winning in a competition was some sega … the last thing I can ever remember winning in a competition was some sega mega drive games lol!! not had a win in aaaages!!!

Which games were they?

Banned

cant remember it was a pack of about 8 with 3sonic games,world of illusion, castle of illusion, sunset riders and some other ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      2. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33
      3. Jury service710
      4. connect tablet25

See more discussions