The toilet brush need never leave its holder again.

Posted 18th NovEdited by:"Wongy110"
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

14 Comments
I was very happy to see how easily the faecal matter slid off our coated surface,” Tak-Sing Wong at Penn State University told the Guardian

Edited by: "jamie15" 18th Nov
jamie1518/11/2019 17:53

“I was very happy to see how easily the faecal matter slid off our coated s …“I was very happy to see how easily the faecal matter slid off our coated surface,” Tak-Sing Wong at Penn State University told the Guardian

yeah ahem
it is going to require an extra flush anyway Shirley ?
Ewwwww Wongy!!! I havent had me Tea yet 🙉
nightshadeUK18/11/2019 17:59

Ewwwww Wongy!!! I havent had me Tea yet 🙉

Maybe later then ?
This is a truly crap story....
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 18th Nov
Oh my goodness, my prayers have been answered!

My tongue was getting so sore...
Phsycronix18/11/2019 19:22

Oh my goodness, my prayers have been answered! My tongue was …Oh my goodness, my prayers have been answered! My tongue was getting so sore...

🤮
Wongy11018/11/2019 20:51

how was your tea NS ? naked men here what could go wrong …how was your tea NS ? naked men here what could go wrong ?https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/nov/18/college-apologises-after-vegan-outcry-over-use-of-sheep-in-naked-calendar

Oh Lordy, you couldn't make up, the worlds gone Bonkers Wongy, full of over sensitive so and so's, I blame all the Prozac in our water supply Annoying really that everyone else gets it for Free and I have to Pay for mine!

Tea was edible, roasted a chicken in a bag coz it went out of date tomorrow so just had a nice bit of breast followed by out of date trifle Think I got carried away on the shopping last week and didnt watch the dates carefully enough. That new loo invention could possibly have come in handy at my house by tomorrow .....
Edited by: "nightshadeUK" 18th Nov
nightshadeUK18/11/2019 21:05

Oh Lordy, you couldn't make up, the worlds gone Bonkers Wongy, full of …Oh Lordy, you couldn't make up, the worlds gone Bonkers Wongy, full of over sensitive so and so's, I blame all the Prozac in our water supply Annoying really that everyone else gets it for Free and I have to Pay for mine! Tea was edible, roasted a chicken in a bag coz it went out of date tomorrow so just had a nice bit of breast followed by out of date trifle Think I got carried away on the shopping last week and didnt watch the dates carefully enough. That new loo invention could possibly have come in handy at my house by tomorrow .....

Same here just had to go fishing in the bin for the receipt for that bacon joint just in case it is bad.
Wongy11018/11/2019 21:10

Same here just had to go fishing in the bin for the receipt for that … Same here just had to go fishing in the bin for the receipt for that bacon joint just in case it is bad.

Haha. If it was smoked it should be grand. Cook it with some soaked peas then if it goes straight through you you can blame them!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants