the trainline FULL of hidden charges??

11 replies
Found 20th Apr 2010
Total ticket arrangement fee
Booking fee
Payment card fee

i mean that amounts to £10 in hidden charges!! just make me really annoyed!

11 Comments

Use another website then!! You can buy any ticket for any company from any of the rail companies. No fees.

The trainline are a disgrace. It's there for lazy people, use one of the National Express rail sites, I always use East Anglia or something to book my cornwall trains, nowhere near East Anglia.

i use firstgreatwestern, no charges and no ticket pickup charges.

Original Poster

i just want this company to burn!!! i mean its terrible to make money from customer paying for nothing

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8413289

You did it wrong, we booked last week and the only charge was a £1 … You did it wrong, we booked last week and the only charge was a £1 booking fee.

you shouldn't be able to book something wrong. still £1 booking fee for what?

Banned

[url]www.nationalrail.co.uk[/url]

crse2008;8413312

. still £1 booking fee for what?

For being naive, always use the trainline for finding out the price and book direct with the operator :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8413339

For being naive, always use the trainline for finding out the price and … For being naive, always use the trainline for finding out the price and book direct with the operator :thumbsup:

national express is better for finding out about trains and stuff. charging me to use a credit card and stuff thou -.- some company should be burnt to the ground

Banned

casparwhite;8413336

[url]www.nationalrail.co.uk[/url]

This.

crse2008;8413370

national express is better for finding out about trains and stuff. … national express is better for finding out about trains and stuff. charging me to use a credit card and stuff thou -.- some company should be burnt to the ground

Dont consider arson until you have received your tickets :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8413392

Them booking it, are you actually stupid, you don't think they run their … Them booking it, are you actually stupid, you don't think they run their site out of the goodness of their heart. It is a business they have to make money.

i didnt book the tickets, a company i work with bought them.

Banned

crse2008;8413453

i didnt book the tickets, a company i work with bought them.

if it hasnt affected you then relax.....there will be something more important to complain about coming soon
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.311
    2. Christmas presents613
    3. Mobile phone advice79
    4. dakine backpacks33

See more discussions