as above!!x
One of Jim Carey's best films ever!

and now its Thelma and Louise on ch5!!

18 Comments

mod

Excellent film
Well worth watching
Only saying to Mrs W yesterday that it is sadly all too true

thought it was on yesterday. Jade is born of this phenomenon (i dont read her but it's everywhere on the tabloids in the tube) - quite sad really.

Hated it, he bores me so

Original Poster

choc1969;4553036

Hated it, he bores me so

aw no, I love it, think its one of Jim Carey's best films.x

Leer;4553055

aw no, I love it, think its one of Jim Carey's best films.x

he's one actor I think I would love to punch......don't know why as I used to love him when he was on In Living Colour :?

Original Poster

choc1969;4553075

he's one actor I think I would love to punch......don't know why as I … he's one actor I think I would love to punch......don't know why as I used to love him when he was on In Living Colour :?

whats that?havnt heard of Living colour.x

Like the film but Jim Carey seems to play the same sort of characters too much.

yeah ! and its on HD! woo hoo

Leer;4553082

whats that?havnt heard of Living colour.x

where his career took off, produced by the Wayan brothers who wrote all of the Scary Movies etc

youtube.com/wat…ted

Watched it in HD a few weeks ago.
Never gets old.

Original Poster

choc1969;4553181

where his career took off, produced by the Wayan brothers who wrote all … where his career took off, produced by the Wayan brothers who wrote all of the Scary Movies etchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBWkPRSE-W4&feature=related

didnt know that, will have to check it out.xxx

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;4553199

Watched it in HD a few weeks ago.Never gets old.

nope it doesnt.x

good film

Watched it yesterday. Great film

great film, jim carey is ace

good film, how about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? another good film for jim carey - shows him as an actor than just a funny face man.

it's like Stranger Than Fiction was a good film for Will Ferrel as an actor.

kippy;4553432

good film, how about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? another good … good film, how about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? another good film for jim carey - shows him as an actor than just a funny face man.it's like Stranger Than Fiction was a good film for Will Ferrel as an actor.

Stranger than Fiction, I loved that film,
imo the Trueman Show is probably Jim Careys best film

and in case i dont see you..........good morning good after noon good evening and good night :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763826
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614063
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…88
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523398

See more discussions