Expired

The tufty club

Found 8th Sep 2009
Was anyone ever a member? was huge at one time but cant understand why anyone would take road safety advice from a squirrel?

Ive still got my badge btw.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

I HAD a road safety tufty badge but I think it was my sisters and not actually mine :-(

I was !!!!

I loved Tufty!!!

Tufty ROCKED!!

So much so, that I joined Secret Squirrels Fan Club a few years later!!!
Not that Secret Squirrel or Morocco Mole had anything to do with Tufty, the Green X Code and Road Safety - but it was the Squirrel fing!!!

ROFL!!!

cloudthecat;6240715

I was !!!!I loved Tufty!!!Tufty ROCKED!!So much so, that I joined Secret … I was !!!!I loved Tufty!!!Tufty ROCKED!!So much so, that I joined Secret Squirrels Fan Club a few years later!!!Not that Secret Squirrel or Morocco Mole had anything to do with Tufty, the Green X Code and Road Safety - but it was the Squirrel fing!!!ROFL!!!

Hi CtC hope you're doing well now hun xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6240684

I HAD a road safety tufty badge but I think it was my sisters and not … I HAD a road safety tufty badge but I think it was my sisters and not actually mine :-(

you stole your sisters tufty:whistling:

Original Poster

cloudthecat;6240715

I was !!!!I loved Tufty!!!Tufty ROCKED!!So much so, that I joined Secret … I was !!!!I loved Tufty!!!Tufty ROCKED!!So much so, that I joined Secret Squirrels Fan Club a few years later!!!Not that Secret Squirrel or Morocco Mole had anything to do with Tufty, the Green X Code and Road Safety - but it was the Squirrel fing!!!ROFL!!!

squirrels rule!!

barky;6240740

you stole your sisters tufty:whistling:

I didnt steal it I just coverted it ... a little :oops:

:-D

It was good at first, but then went flat...

I was in the Tufty Club and I've never been run over so it obviously worked.
Cheers Tufty!

melipona;6240811

It was good at first, but then went flat...

was that AFTER heavy traffic :giggle:

Yay - go Tufty! Still got mine too http://www.o-matic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/_41331850_tuftybadge.jpg

Evil_monkey;6240895

I was in the Tufty Club and I've never been run over so it obviously … I was in the Tufty Club and I've never been run over so it obviously worked.Cheers Tufty!

:giggle:
Statistics eh ;-):thumbsup:

Tufty clubbing was after my time. :whistling:

Tufty is still going strong apparently.

I was a member too and I also passed my cycling proficiency test !!

OMG!!! THE BADGE!!!!

Well done Jelly!!

God, I soooo remember that - but like most norty children I took my badge apart wen I was trying to gain credibility as an early teenager!! LOL!!

xxx

Evil_monkey;6240895

I was in the Tufty Club and I've never been run over so it obviously … I was in the Tufty Club and I've never been run over so it obviously worked.Cheers Tufty!

I can't say the same :oops:

choc1969;6245292

I can't say the same :oops:

were you run over choc??

ClarityofMind;6245395

were you run over choc??

a few times, nothing broken......was a bit of a daydreamer when I was younger, luckily fat too so I bounced :oops:

I dont think i was a member but i remember it well

choc1969;6245406

a few times, nothing broken......was a bit of a daydreamer when I was … a few times, nothing broken......was a bit of a daydreamer when I was younger, luckily fat too so I bounced :oops:

Maybe the tufty badge saved you x

My brother was ran over too... he was laying in the middle of the road at the time tho....

apparently a dare is more important than life n limb... :roll:

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/tufty/tuftyclub/helpus.jpg

choc1969;6245427

bless... xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Yay for HUKD iPhone X support56
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8321565
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2744
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434914926

See more discussions