Groups

The Ultimate Subway Sandwich Thread

Whats your favourite Subway Sandwich... To the finest detail? I'll make a list of what seems to pop up the most, a sort of publics choice sandwich.

A nice template to copy; My Fav.

SIze:
    Bread: Herb and Cheese
    Filling: BMT
    Cheese: Yes
    Toasted: Yes
    Salad: Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Peppers
    Sauce(s): Light mayo and Sweet Chilly.

Happy Sandwiching.

Bigpoppaad

44 Comments

meat - southwest sauce.. salad.

Doesn't matter what meat because they all taste the same with salad and southwest

zinger meal

Its not a Subway sandwich ... but my fave sandwich is:

Cheese,
    Crunchy Peanut Butter and
    Marmite
    on White thick sliced bread

mines boring lol

meetball footlong with extra cheese and lettuce lol
    white thick sliced bread

Mine's
    SIze: 6"
    Filling: Chicken Breast
    Salad: Lettuce, Tomato, Peppers and a big handful of jalapenos:evil:
    Sauce(s): Light mayo

SIze: Footlong, always has to be footlong
    Bread: Italian
    Filling: Steak & Cheese
    Salad: Lettuce, Cucumber, Onion
    Sauce(s): Lashings of Southwest

Follow-up : 3 Double-Choc chip cookies for 99p + Big ass cup of cola

= Result :-D

Meatball marinara with cheese+toasted.
    Peppers+onions.

But not from the Motherwell branch as it's food poisoning city,

foot long italian bmt with hearty italian roll extra cheese toasted with light mayo lettuce cues toms onions and green peppers with a shake of salt and pepper yum yum

grex9101;4442804

Meatball marinara with cheese+toasted. Peppers+onions.But not from the … Meatball marinara with cheese+toasted. Peppers+onions.But not from the Motherwell branch as it's food poisoning city,

lol...this is so true...Motherwell is a total disaster area of a Subway...:-D

Banned

right

herb and cheese
    tuna
    cheese (single)
    all salad except for olives
    LODS AND LOADS AND LOADS of jalapenos. you dont understand, i have to tell them a good three to four times. always raises a few eyebrows and some laughs/shock

best in the bizzle!

StevenA2000_uk;4442819

lol...this is so true...Motherwell is a total disaster area of a … lol...this is so true...Motherwell is a total disaster area of a Subway...:-D

Motherwell is a total disaster area full stop!!!! :thumbsup:

Footlong
    Italian
    Subway Melt with added Pepperoni
    Toasted
    Lettuce, Onion, Peppers
    Mayo

Awesome sandwich.

I'm considering spamming this thread on the grounds that it tempts me to go to Subway and leaves my mouth watering for a footlong steak and cheese with lettuce, cucumber, onions and lashings of southwest sauce....MMMmmmmmmm............

This has to go....:w00t:

nikkib123;4443440

Why don't you just go to Subway?

I am!!! I'm going in an hour...lol

nikkib123;4443465

Lucky thing!I will make do with my dry toast and glass of water :cry::-D

When I get home, do you want me to take picture of the big ass footlong sandwich that I would about to devour.....just to make your mouth water even more :-D

nikkib123;4443487

Are we still talking about a sandwich :oops:

LOL LOL Nice one....the lack of that water and dry toast is causing chaos with your thoughts....you naughty little devil you....:evil:

And you'll know when I'm not talking about sannys when I talk about ripping the head off it..:w00t:

nikkib123;4443487

Are we still talking about a sandwich :oops:

I just looked at 2 different threads with you going on about food.

Are you a monster muncher?

StevenA2000_uk;4443495

LOL LOL Nice one....the lack of that water and dry toast is causing chaos … LOL LOL Nice one....the lack of that water and dry toast is causing chaos with your thoughts....you naughty little devil you....:evil:And you'll know when I'm not talking about sannys when I talk about ripping the head off it..:w00t:

I just looked at 2 different threads with you going on about ripping the head off.(one last night)

I get the message lol

nikkib123;4443506

Do you mean do I have a big appetite or do I eat monster munch?I eat … Do you mean do I have a big appetite or do I eat monster munch?I eat normal and enjoy monster munch on occasions

I was just ribbing you - sound like you enjoy your food:)

A monster muncher is someone who just loves to munch!

robtallica;4443508

I just looked at 2 different threads with you going on about ripping the … I just looked at 2 different threads with you going on about ripping the head off.(one last night)I get the message lol

Yeah, I thought it was a well known 'phrase' but not many people know what it means..lol :-D

nikkib123;4443605

I knew what you meant on both occasions

Mine was a bit more pleasant than Steve's though I think.

nikkib123;4443422

Tuna mayoExtra mayoCheeseAll saladHerb and Cheese BreadThank you and good … Tuna mayoExtra mayoCheeseAll saladHerb and Cheese BreadThank you and good day!

Now I know you like that and your a solicitor!! :w00t:

nikkib123;4443684

Yikes - are you stalking me !

lol.........Erm No! :oops: Dont eat subway too expensive for me!

robtallica;4443612

Mine was a bit more pleasant than Steve's though I think.

nikkib123;4443642

Yep :oops:

Stop ganging up on me..lol...not my fault that I'm direct with people...lol.....:-D

nikkib123;4443704

I actually went to Nando's when I went to Huddersfield the other day - … I actually went to Nando's when I went to Huddersfield the other day - yum yum :-D

Peri Peri? The one on the corner just past the banks? You should have gone to Kebabish they are nice as thats 2 seconds away from it!

meatball marijuana (spellcheck ) & red onions.......only 6"......I couldnt handle anything bigger

kapows;4442856

all salad except for olivesLOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of jalapenos. you … all salad except for olivesLOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of jalapenos. you dont understand, i have to tell them a good three to four times. always raises a few eyebrows and some laughs/shock

My kind of guy:thumbsup:

nikkib123;4443805

I tried to get into one down by the canalside but it was so busy. Then … I tried to get into one down by the canalside but it was so busy. Then went into centre to try Italian I had been to before but that had closed down. Ended up in Nando's but not complaining.Kebabish - they sell kebabs then? I don't eat kebabs ha ha !

They sell allsorts even CHIPS!! :? Really nice food and they make really nice chicken and cheaper than Nandos!!

Italian Herb & Cheese
    Meatball Marinara
    Olives
    Extra Cheese
    Ranch dressing

Toasted

Either that or the Steak and cheese with the same extras.

Mine's
    SIze: 6"
    Filling: Veggie patty or veggie delight
    Salad: Lettuce, Tomato, sweetcorn and onion:evil:
    Sauce(s): Sweet onion

SIze: Footlong
    Bread: Herbs & Cheese
    Filling: Italian BMT
    Toasted: No
    Salad: Lettuce, green peppers, onions.
    Sauce(s): Southwest

SIze: 6 inch
    Bread: Honey Oat
    Filling: Italian BMT
    Salad: Lettuce, Onion, peppers
    Sauce(s): Mayo and a splash of Marinara Sauce (if you ask them, they will oblige - got a free meatball once lol)

bitseylango;4443760

meatball marijuana (spellcheck ) & red onions.......only 6"......I … meatball marijuana (spellcheck ) & red onions.......only 6"......I couldnt handle anything bigger

haha awesome bitsey! x

6" Meatball Marinara
    Italian Herb & Cheese
    Extra Cheese
    Mayonnaise
    Parmesan Cheese

Original Poster

csamual;4442815

foot long italian bmt with hearty italian roll extra cheese toasted with … foot long italian bmt with hearty italian roll extra cheese toasted with light mayo lettuce cues toms onions and green peppers with a shake of salt and pepper yum yum

SOUNDS GOOD

nikkib123;4443831

Thanks for the tip - will have to try next time I am up there :thumbsup:

You better do, there 1/2 chicken is really nice! :-D

I must admit to being a bit of a Subway Junkie - at work we have a shared spreadsheet that we fill each day with our orders. One of us then goes and gets the order for the rest of the office. Anyway, my favourite is:

Sub: Italian B.M.T.
    Size: 6"
    Bread: Italian Herb & Cheese
    Cheese: Spicy (Peppered)
    Salads: Everything except Olives
    Sauce: Sweet onion
    Salt & pepper: No

Today is, in many ways, rather depressing as it is the first day this year that we haven't been able to use the Subway Coupon Books to get any 6" Sub for £1.99. Lets hope that a similar offer will re-appear soon!

honey oat
    cheese
    not toasted
    all the veggies minus the olives
    no sauces

i lurrve it!

I have only had one subway ever....I cant remeber what it was but it wasnt nothing that great. x

magicbeans;4529453

honey oatcheesenot toastedall the veggies minus the olivesno saucesi … honey oatcheesenot toastedall the veggies minus the olivesno saucesi lurrve it!

so no meat?personally i feel veggie subway should be outlawed.italian bmt with herbs and cheese bread,all veg cept no olives,and mayo...or if im taking it home or to work no mayo but add my own salad cream..mmmm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions