Found 18th May 2008
Hey all.

Just a quick message.

I never realised there was such a large community underneath the FS/T and deals forums.

When i first signed up, FS/T and the deals sections were the only sections i ever used and didnt think about using the other tabs.

But since about 2 weeks ago i finally realised that there was much more to this site and am now alot more active, helpin with deal requests as well as offering advice on other problems etc

So i just really wanted to say, top job HDUK, and i look forward to becomming even more active here on top of the other forums i visit.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Great! Yes, this is where it's happening. Like your use of community. It's true, there is one, even if it's a little factional at times...

hello & welcome to the underworld

snowtiger;2123998

hello & welcome to the underworld

welcome..ur avatar fits right in!

We're all here ....... deep under ground

Original Poster

magicbeans;2124045

welcome..ur avatar fits right in!

Ha ha, Cheers!

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=olive]YEWMANZ CHOMP[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]SOMEONE WILL EXPLANE ME LATER[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

(waves) hiya

Morning:thumbsup:

raptorcigs;2124116

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=olive]YEWMANZ … [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7][COLOR=olive]YEWMANZ CHOMP[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]SOMEONE WILL EXPLANE ME LATER[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Can we????

Anyway Buttmonk3y welcome to another serious addiction :-D

Original Poster

jennybubbles;2124382

Anyway Buttmonk3y welcome to another serious addiction :-D

Its is indeed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?33
    2. Driving anxiety.1517