The Under £20 Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds / Ear phones Thread

Posted 8th Apr 2022
An ongoing thread of decent Earbuds for under £20.

If like me you worry about loosing or breaking expensive earbuds, here is the list of current deals and discussions around them.
Community Updates
Megathread
New Comment

28 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    These are really good:
    JLab GO Air Pop
    argos.co.uk/pro…4:2
    I got them for the kids and myself. Really good for the price. £19.99
    QCY T13 is £19 on ebay. But post from China

Review
    scarbir.com/tws…iew
    I say qcy
    bum-trumpet08/04/2022 16:36

Looks like these are a winner, I've watched a few reviews and very …Looks like these are a winner, I've watched a few reviews and very impressed, thanks.So in Summary:QCY T13£18.30 on Ali Express:£18.99 on eBay[Video]

Good idea for a thread. I'm still very happy with my £25 Soundpeats TrueAir2 1st gen earpod lookalike earbuds with no rubber stoppers for indoor use. The Mrs has her own pair for when the battery of her Apple airpods are flat and can't tell the difference.

That QCY tip above led me to what I'm after for outdoor use, something with noise cancellation and I can go along with rubber stoppers for the odd hour or 2. £40 for some decent looking ANC earbuds.. tempted.
    Can’t promise these are the exact ones I have (which are engraved ‘Boltune’ on the case), but the case and buds look identical, and currently available under £15. My set (if the same) are great for browsing when using my tablet, and last an absolute age between charges

amazon.co.uk/Wir…8-3
    The link above seems to want to install the HUKD app from the Play store.

Anyway I've just ordered the QCY noise cancelling ones. 5 star average with 285 reviews. Was about to pay £40 and found they're offering a £10 off promotion code.
    amazon.co.uk/dp/…657
    Author
    Chubzino07/05/2022 14:52

Can Anybody advise QCY T13 VS Aukey EP-T25

I will be able to in a week or so when my QCYs arrive from HK!
    Can anyone recommend one that isn't an in ear with the rubber stoppers but similar to the airpod ones?

Thank you!
    Author
    My current buds, highly recommended:
    Aukey EP-N5 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds / Headphones £17.90 Ebay
    hotukdeals.com/share-deal/3917317 (edited)
    Author
    Cisco06060608/04/2022 09:43

QCY T13 is £19 on ebay. But post from …QCY T13 is £19 on ebay. But post from ChinaReviewhttps://www.scarbir.com/tws/qcy-t13-review

Looks like these are a winner, I've watched a few reviews and very impressed, thanks.
    So in Summary:

QCY T13

£18.30 on Ali Express:

£18.99 on eBay

(edited)
    Author
    I think I'm tempted with the QCYs as well, though not sure how many pairs I need. I guess you are always one step away from a lost or broken bud though. (edited)
    Author
    Another for the list:

SoundPEATS Free2 Classic Wireless Earbuds with 30Hrs Playtime - £19.67 Sold by TEKTEK-EU and Fulfilled by Amazon
    hotukdeals.com/share-deal/3918054

Seem to be a good option for handling some moisture with IPX8. (edited)
    Author
    These look interesting as they have an over the ear hook. Also IPX8 not to be sniffed at for the price.

AUKEY EP-T32 IPX8 Over-Ear Wireless Charging Earbuds Headphones - £17.49 With Code / Delivered @ MyMemory
    hotukdeals.com/sha…901

Review:
    Author
    UGREEN HiTune T1 Wireless Earphones, Wireless Earbuds with 4 Mic ENC Noise Reduction - £14.99 With Voucher @ Ugreen / Amazon
    hotukdeals.com/sha…550

Author
    harrythefish15/04/2022 19:20

The link above seems to want to install the HUKD app from the Play …The link above seems to want to install the HUKD app from the Play store.Anyway I've just ordered the QCY noise cancelling ones. 5 star average with 285 reviews. Was about to pay £40 and found they're offering a £10 off promotion code.https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09D7LD657

I hope they work out well for you. Let us know what they are like
    Author
    AUKEY EP-T31 Wireless Charging Earbuds - 30 Hour Playtime / IPX5 / USB-C or Wireless Charging Case - £14.99 Using Code @ MyMemory
    hotukdeals.com/sha…004
    Author
    Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earbuds Basic 2 Headphones Black - £13.49 Delivered With Code @ MyMemory
    hotukdeals.com/sha…646
    Author
    HAYLOU GT1 Plus APTX 3D Real Sound Wireless Headphones, Touch Countrl DSP Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earphones QCC 3020 Chip - £19.20
    a.aliexpress.com/_vENaan

Haylou GT1 Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Earbuds Sport Stereo HD/IPX5 Waterproof/Total 12H Playtime) - £16.99 With Code @ MyMemory
    hotukdeals.com/share-deal/3927385

Comparison:
    (edited)

I got both. For me the Aukey EP-T25 definitely feels more premium
    many available. You sign up (no real reason to do so but they insist), get a voucher code, enter it on Amazon at checkout, price you saw is price you pay.
    myvipon.com/pro…up=
    Gukghoid07/05/2022 21:42

I got both. For me the Aukey EP-T25 definitely feels more premium

Does the Aukey have better sound quality overall?
    Chubzino07/05/2022 21:50

Does the Aukey have better sound quality overall?

Yeah slightly better. Not miles apart. Just prefer the quality of the Aukeys though
    Author

I love the sound quality of the QCY. IMHO far superior, though definitely need to tinker in the app.

I can get a much better fit too. Feel more secure. Case easier to use but don't like the polished plastic.
    Author
    These seem worth a look too:

SoundPEATS Free2 Classic Wireless Earbuds with 30Hrs Playtime £19.99 with voucher Dispatches from Amazon Sold by TEKTEK-EU
    hotukdeals.com/share-deal/3933003

(edited)
    Author
    Good Value!

AUKEY EP-T31 Wireless Charging Earbuds /Headphones Elevation in-ear Detection Black - £13.99 Delivered With Code @ MyMemory
    hotukdeals.com/sha…224

's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants