Groups

The Uninvited (spoiler inside)

Banned
    just watched it and ........Wow.....really didn't see that coming!!!

Good movie!

9 Comments

Banned

Nice, might watch it

Ive got this ready to watch. Doesnt it have a really low age restriction like 13 or something or am I imagining that?

Original Poster Banned

no idea mate but theres a couple of jumpy parts, doubt its under 15 tho prob 18 i reckon........bit of a thriller

watched a load of crap recently i just get em when they pop up......few ive turned off straight away but this def worth a watch imo

hmm cant be much of a plot if you revealed a spoiler!
    i even checked for white text!

pg13 rating in america but looks good tho.

Original Poster Banned

brilly;4937175

hmm cant be much of a plot if you revealed a spoiler!i even checked for … hmm cant be much of a plot if you revealed a spoiler!i even checked for white text!

mate from what i told you in the op, anybody now watching this film is gonna be looking for something not so obvious..... more so than if id said nothing

in other words a spoiler.......

and if i didnt ut in the title people like you would be the first to cry.....why didnt you put spoiler in the title?

you cant win with internet fools:p

er most films like that have some extra twist - its not super secret thing exclusive to this film
    a spoiler is if you say 'x did it' not 'watch the film'

Original Poster Banned

brilly;4943410

er most films like that have some extra twist - its not super secret … er most films like that have some extra twist - its not super secret thing exclusive to this film :)a spoiler is if you say 'x did it' not 'watch the film'

i know what you mean but i pretty much guarantee somebody would complain, didnt want to spoil too much for peeps

cant please everyone.....internet=opinions

casparwhite;4946916

i know what you mean but i pretty much guarantee somebody would complain, … i know what you mean but i pretty much guarantee somebody would complain, didnt want to spoil too much for peepscant please everyone.....internet=opinions

guess thats true but i dont think you needed to worry this case
    at least you went on the side of caution
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1222
      3. Spotify Family Premium share719
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955

See more discussions