Found 4th Feb 2011
I watch it most mornings.

Sometimes I wonder if Vanessa and Ben are going to start after sex on the sofa though he he!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Ive stuck out 10 mins on a couple of occasions.. Ben just seems like hes there just because hes married to her, he doesnt seem to offer much in terms of charm or.. well, anything really??
Vanessa bores the hell out of me and makes me cringe a bit too..

I dunno, I half expect it to be pulled for being so bad!
Maybe Im wrong and need to watch a whole programme.. oO

On another note, what's this peado bear thing going around on here? (No, I don't wanna google it )

NEWSFLASH: peado bear isnt a real peadophile.

Whats Ben doing to his eyebrows, theres barely any left!?

Damn you op, now Im watching it again..

Original Poster Banned

Nikki999

Ive stuck out 10 mins on a couple of occasions.. Ben just seems like hes … Ive stuck out 10 mins on a couple of occasions.. Ben just seems like hes there just because hes married to her, he doesnt seem to offer much in terms of charm or.. well, anything really??Vanessa bores the hell out of me and makes me cringe a bit too.. I dunno, I half expect it to be pulled for being so bad!Maybe Im wrong and need to watch a whole programme.. oOOn another note, what's this peado bear thing going around on here? (No, I don't wanna google it )

It just fills a bit of time for me.

Vanessa is looking very good these day's but I do feel sorry for the guests when her and Ben are all over each other x x

Original Poster Banned

Nikki999

Whats Ben doing to his eyebrows, theres barely any left!?Damn you op, now … Whats Ben doing to his eyebrows, theres barely any left!?Damn you op, now Im watching it again..

He looks very feminine today.
Edited by: "DLM" 4th Feb 2011

Banned

Thread tidied. If we happen to revisit this thread and view any breaches of the code of conduct, we'll act accordingly and without further reference.

Original Poster Banned

Nikki's doggies are so cute.

aScottishBloke

Thread tidied. If we happen to revisit this thread and view any breaches … Thread tidied. If we happen to revisit this thread and view any breaches of the code of conduct, we'll act accordingly and without further reference.

what breaches were there?

Banned

jellybaby22

^^^ anything she reports is a breach apparently X)on topic I cant believe … ^^^ anything she reports is a breach apparently X)on topic I cant believe anyone actually watches this crap

My post got deleted. If that clears anything up? :P

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS11ygBg3d---q2RAFPWzwhYge8kOsM5DReK9lxLijV96dmACl_&t=1[/img]

i am confuzzled indeed.

Original Poster Banned

Why are we so obsessed about older women having children at the moment? oO

DLM

Why are we so obsessed about older women having children at the moment? oO

Its the way of the world, career women having children later in life.
There is so much of the world to see, some women want a piece of the action before settling down.

Original Poster Banned

Vagjazzle

Banned

DLM

Vagjazzle

It won't help you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247577
    2. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine610
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    4. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44

See more discussions