Groups

The Vegetarian Vs Non Vegetarian

Hi all,
    I am just wondering that how many ppl On HotUkDeals are The Vegetarian and The Non Vegetarian .

It will be great if we put behind our name that The Vegetarian or The Non Vegetarian.

Waiting for your response.

P S I am The Vegetarian.

PS. I am not against of any one The Vegetarian or The Non Vegetarian.

85 Comments

I Eat All Meats!

I eat and enjoy both ..... wont touch spinich though!

Hallal Diet

Original Poster

so still have to find some The Vegetarian

I am non vegetarian - whilst I would like to give up meat I can't do it.

My 4 year refuses to eat meat and never has done since he went onto solids

Original Poster

well let me tell u about me i am The Vegetarian

Vegetarian - been one all my life - only now I can actually get some good things, the last few years have been great and introduced me to new tastes, as I had never tasted ham, checken etc - quorn in really good and I am told tastes the same

Original Poster

ppl are turning The Vegetarian and u turning The Non Vegetarian

fireheaven;2988252

I am non vegetarian - whilst I would like to give up meat I can't do … I am non vegetarian - whilst I would like to give up meat I can't do it.My 4 year refuses to eat meat and never has done since he went onto solids

my daughter was the same and is now 18 1/2 and wont even eat any gelatine in sweets, I never pushed her it was her deciion:)

Original Poster

gooood to know this

non vegetarian!x

Original Poster

i think till now The Non Vegetarian are more than the The Vegetarian lol

love my meat

Im a meaty I guess, but most of my family are vegetables so eat a mixed diet of both. Not sure I'd ever go full veggie as the preachy, self rightious ones put me off.

Original Poster

fireheaven;2988252

I am non vegetarian - whilst I would like to give up meat I can't do … I am non vegetarian - whilst I would like to give up meat I can't do it.My 4 year refuses to eat meat and never has done since he went onto solids

well fireheaven i think if u have will to do so u can do that

octobergirl;2988255

quorn in really good and I am told tastes the same

They lied to you! It is disgusting!:?

Original Poster

Predikuesi;2988311

who lied to me ??

I like both too !

My daughter 'turned' vegetarian about a year ago & I must say she is looking really great on her new diet.

Original Poster

snowtiger;2988316

I like both too !My daughter 'turned' vegetarian about a year ago & I … I like both too !My daughter 'turned' vegetarian about a year ago & I must say she is looking really great on her new diet.

well i also think in the same way ....

Junk;2988315

who lied to me ??

You can be self-deceived too :):-D

octobergirl;2988260

my daughter was the same and is now 18 1/2 and wont even eat any gelatine … my daughter was the same and is now 18 1/2 and wont even eat any gelatine in sweets, I never pushed her it was her deciion:)

Yeah I am the same - he clearly doesn't like the taste and eats very healthy and is the biggest in his class so its done him no harm

Original Poster

lol well i am not very smart lol

Junk;2988303

well fireheaven i think if u have will to do so u can do that

Yes I suppose you are right

Predikuesi;2988311

I love Quorn sausages they taste better to me and prefer them over meaty ones

Quorn is nice, tastes nothing like meat though

im wondering how Vegetarians get there protein?

Cheese?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2988355

well there are lots of think which Vegetarians can eat and can can get more proteins such as kidney bean and soya and many more

black gerbil1;2988355

See my post about my 4 year old - hasn't caused him any problems whatsoever :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;2988345

Yes I suppose you are right I love Quorn sausages they taste better to … Yes I suppose you are right I love Quorn sausages they taste better to me and prefer them over meaty ones

i think girls like to become Vegetarians as compare to guys....

correct me if i am wrong

black gerbil1;2988355

Started thinking naughty thoughts there... :-D No I will stop immediately.

I am not veggie but have noticed that generally veggies by about their 30s or 40s seem to look younger than meat eaters. So maybe there is somethingin a meat diet that ages you?

I don't eat meat but enjoy dairy and sweets

I'm more of a carnivore than an omnivore and definitely not a herbivore!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;2988390

I don't eat meat but enjoy dairy and sweets

then u r The Vegetarians

WoolyM;2988388

Started thinking naughty thoughts there... :-D No I will stop … Started thinking naughty thoughts there... :-D No I will stop immediately. I am not veggie but have noticed that generally veggies by about their 30s or 40s seem to look younger than meat eaters. So maybe there is somethingin a meat diet that ages you?

Ohh I am being swayed more and more by this thread

Original Poster

fireheaven;2988400

Ohh I am being swayed more and more by this thread

may be this is topic u like to discuss :whistling:

I don't eat meat

Original Poster

scabbers;2988457

I don't eat meat

hurryyyyyyyyyyy

Jonster;2988299

Im a meaty I guess, but most of my family are vegetables so eat a mixed … Im a meaty I guess, but most of my family are vegetables so eat a mixed diet of both. Not sure I'd ever go full veggie as the preachy, self rightious ones put me off.

? :?

Banned

I eat Vegetarians and Non-Vegetarians equally

Junk;2988434

may be this is topic u like to discuss :whistling:

But would I lose weight if I gave up meat as I am not a sweet person and have real problems keeping weight on
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions