Groups

The Walking Dead S5 trailer (may contain spoilers)

Probably the last as usual to have found this but boy its a belter of a trailer for those who follow it and now i must deal with the fact it wont air till atleast october :(( for any fan not seen this take a peek, enjoy

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

16 Comments

Original Poster

Apologies if the link is not showing (dam tablet) but go to imdb the walking dead, the picture will show season 4 but the trailer is season 5

robyn11

Apologies if the link is not showing (dam tablet) but go to imdb the … Apologies if the link is not showing (dam tablet) but go to imdb the walking dead, the picture will show season 4 but the trailer is season 5

If anyone wants to watch it, here's the link. Linky

It does contain spoilers too. I was gutted after watching it a couple of days ago as it ruined the suspense from last seasons finale.

Was glad I'd watched that when it showed the air date... will be on holiday then lol would have probably caught spoilers somewhere before I see it.

Original Poster

thanks biddilybah

Banned

Hope it picks up from last season which was sloooow.

Hope theres more zombie survival and close escapes like in season 1.

Banned

Cant wait, love this show. My faves in order.

1) Game of thrones
    2) Spartacus
    3) Walking dead

robyn11

thanks biddilybah

No problem. Happy to help.

Elton Chong

Cant wait, love this show. My faves in order.1) Game of thrones2) … Cant wait, love this show. My faves in order.1) Game of thrones2) Spartacus3) Walking dead

1) agree
    2) agree
    3) Breaking bad
    4) Arrow
    5) Walking dead

Banned

fps_d0minat0r

1) agree2) agree3) Breaking bad4) Arrow5) Walking dead

Damn how could i forget breaking bad

so breaking bad goes into my number 3 spot

I have only recent started watching The walking dead and I love it!

Made the mistake if watching season 5 trailer when only just started season 3.

I'm loving season 3 so far,very sad episode last night. I was desperate to keep watching but ha to stop at midnight as I was knackered! Its very addictive

takethatfan1978

I have only recent started watching The walking dead and I love it!Made … I have only recent started watching The walking dead and I love it!Made the mistake if watching season 5 trailer when only just started season 3.I'm loving season 3 so far,very sad episode last night. I was desperate to keep watching but ha to stop at midnight as I was knackered! Its very addictive

Oh no. Luckily, you'll only have spoilt the last couple of episodes of the second half of season 4. It's not a major spoiler though as you can see it coming.

Season 3 is full of sad moments. The saddest part for me, occurs in the first half of season 4, when....

Anyone else find that Pre Season 4 annoying characters got so much better in Season 4? I Love and Hate Walking Dead, its a weird ride for me... i just find too many standing around episodes.

Game Of Thrones is just pure awesomeness, even today i cannot forget Oberyn Martell's death...
    Edited by: "haritori" 3rd Aug 2014

haritori

Anyone else find that Pre Season 4 annoying characters got so much better … Anyone else find that Pre Season 4 annoying characters got so much better in Season 4? I Love and Hate Walking Dead, its a weird ride for me... i just find too many standing around episodes.Game Of Thrones is just pure awesomeness, even today i cannot forget Oberyn Martell's death...

I actually quite like the 'standing around episodes' on The Walking Dead as they often show the characters' progression mentally and how they cope with the situation they have found themselves in. I suppose that is just my take on it though, I find it fascinating and often wonder how I would adapt and cope in a similar situation.

A fun little fact about GoT... I started watching season 4(?... the latest one) last night and was left baffled at the storyline as it didn't seem to flow from the previous season. I assumed that it was because I left it so long to watch since the end of season 3. Once I finished watching the first episode I went on to the next and realised that the way the episodes were ordered on my USB was in descending order... So I now know everything that happens in episode 10 but no bloody idea as to how it all came about. X)

Edited by: "RossD89" 3rd Aug 2014

haritori

Game Of Thrones is just pure awesomeness, even today i cannot forget … Game Of Thrones is just pure awesomeness, even today i cannot forget Oberyn Martell's death...

http://i.imgur.com/RkNk8FU.jpg

Just catching up on the episode now. People really need to back off Judith, making me feel sick every time
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2256
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force79
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767363
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2975

See more discussions