Groups
    EXPIRED

The Walking Dead Season 7 EP.1 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Anyone watch TWD here?! What did you guys/girls think of the latest episode? I think it was a really good start to season 7

12 Comments

Not yet, it's sat on my hdd ready for when the kids go bed,

Original Poster

westy125

Not yet, it's sat on my hdd ready for when the kids go bed,

You must of been brave to click this link if you haven't watched it lol

Brilliant good start to season 7. Let's hope the rest of the season is as gripping.

Banned

spoiler

Everyone seems to be shocked at Abrahams death but I called it as soon as I heard!
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 24th Oct 2016

We have a thread here;
    hotukdeals.com/mis…241

Great episode though, had called Abe last year, but wasn't expecting the other thing to happen.
    Edited by: "Krooner" 24th Oct 2016

Banned

Also I think with everyone flogging pre-loaded boxes to every tom dick and harry most of them watched it this morning on Kodi.

MrScotchBonnet

Also I think with everyone flogging pre-loaded boxes to every tom dick … Also I think with everyone flogging pre-loaded boxes to every tom dick and harry most of them watched it this morning on Kodi.

I think it was actually on Fox at 2:30 this morning, someone mentioned it on the main thread.

I Kodi'd it this morning, didn't fancy dodging reddit etc all day...

Krooner

I think it was actually on Fox at 2:30 this morning, someone mentioned it … I think it was actually on Fox at 2:30 this morning, someone mentioned it on the main thread. I Kodi'd it this morning, didn't fancy dodging reddit etc all day...

Yup, bonus of working nights

TheMan_Aman

You must of been brave to click this link if you haven't watched it lol

​Yeah I scrolled very slowly! Just finished watching it, I was very surprised,

HOLY ****

What an amazing first episode of the series!!

Loved it

Yeah some of the characters started starring in other shows etc so it was clear to a certain extent who was going to get head bashed in. Bits made me laugh, I like Negan, he should do the Brexit negotiations!

I see some yanks (who can't tell the difference between fiction and real life) are beetling on about how terrible the network has treated them and the characters!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1547
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      3. Spotify Family Premium share614
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions