The Weekend.

Found 30th Mar
Enjoy the break if you're not working.
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments

Happy Ēostre MISC.
Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Mar
May I please enjoy the break too , although I have to work some of it ?
Happy "The Original Zombie" Weekend
(JC).

Not Jeremy Clarkson, the one with the beard.
tinkerbellian1 h, 36 m ago

May I please enjoy the break too , although I have to work some of it ?

Yes, please enjoy the weekend if you are working, if you are working some but not all of it, if you are not working any of it, or if you are not presently in employment.

Also, if retired, in full or part-time education, on sick leave, maternity or paternity leave or,...

Sod it!

Please just enjoy the weekend.

Unless it is a particular weekend where enjoyment is not possible or practical.

In fact...

Just have a weekend.

Unless you die & don't complete it.

There... happy now?
fanpages13 m ago

Yes, please enjoy the weekend if you are working, if you are working some …Yes, please enjoy the weekend if you are working, if you are working some but not all of it, if you are not working any of it, or if you are not presently in employment.Also, if retired, in full or part-time education, on sick leave, maternity or paternity leave or,...Sod it!Please just enjoy the weekend.Unless it is a particular weekend where enjoyment is not possible or practical.In fact...Just have a weekend.Unless you die & don't complete it.There... happy now?

Most happy, thank you
"inb4" @Wongy110

Have always found holiday periods slow and boring.

When I was little, growing up in Italy, on Sundays nothing I liked was on TV like my favourite cartoons and programmes and shops were all shut (in Italy usually supermarkets and shops were all closed on a Sunday) so have been hating Sundays since then (annoyed).
Holiday periods are just like extended Sundays to me so have been hating those too.
I'm strange, I know.
hearts2230th Mar

Have always found holiday periods slow and boring. When I was little, …Have always found holiday periods slow and boring. When I was little, growing up in Italy, on Sundays nothing I liked was on TV like my favourite cartoons and programmes and shops were all shut (in Italy usually supermarkets and shops were all closed on a Sunday) so have been hating Sundays since then (annoyed). Holiday periods are just like extended Sundays to me so have been hating those too.I'm strange, I know.

I know which place I would prefer to live - and it wouldn't be here
hearts2230th Mar

Have always found holiday periods slow and boring. When I was little, …Have always found holiday periods slow and boring. When I was little, growing up in Italy, on Sundays nothing I liked was on TV like my favourite cartoons and programmes and shops were all shut (in Italy usually supermarkets and shops were all closed on a Sunday) so have been hating Sundays since then (annoyed). Holiday periods are just like extended Sundays to me so have been hating those too.I'm strange, I know.

I like slow days, they bring out ones creativity. Days rarely feel like that to me these days though
MSK.1 h, 21 m ago

I like slow days, they bring out ones creativity. Days rarely feel like …I like slow days, they bring out ones creativity. Days rarely feel like that to me these days though

...it's because you are getting old(er)

Imagine the life @deeky or I have, It's practically next Thursday already.
fanpages52 m ago

...it's because you are getting old(er) Imagine the life @deeky …...it's because you are getting old(er) Imagine the life @deeky or I have, It's practically next Thursday already.

Eep! That's probably true enough!

Did you see Wednesdays lottery results perchance?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants