Found 15th Oct 2010
Anyone got anything exciting lined up?

60 Comments

quiet one for me, little bit of work to do here and there, nothing major though looking forward to some hard earned R & R

The usual running around after the kids-boys are going to doctor who live tomorrow,daughter and friends going to bowling for soup sunday-will expect door to door taxi service as usual!

Football and errrr .....football! woop woop, can't wait......not!! lol Was meant to be working but then my client died, bless him. So that's about it......who wants to swap over lives? lol

Banned

8 yr old Son is playing in a tennis tournament. He's quite a promising young player so I always really enjoy watching him pay.

hannah19790

Football and errrr .....football! woop woop, can't wait......not!! lol … Football and errrr .....football! woop woop, can't wait......not!! lol Was meant to be working but then my client died, bless him. So that's about it......who wants to swap over lives? lol

what are you and what did you do to them?

Banned

hannah19790

Football and errrr .....football! woop woop, can't wait......not!! lol … Football and errrr .....football! woop woop, can't wait......not!! lol Was meant to be working but then my client died, bless him. So that's about it......who wants to swap over lives? lol

football and sex and we can deal.. take it to pm?

DangerGod

I can top that offer,because I dont need the football..................

Ive got 4 birthdays to go to.

House party with all my mates tomorrow (will get very messy), then off to Goodison on Sunday for what should be a tense afternoon.

Oh yeah and a new Dylan album out on Monday - so I'm very excited!!!!

MinstrelMan

what are you and what did you do to them?

Can see how that reads lol. I did nothing.....I'm a Home carer...he was very old and ill bless him.

DangerGod

barky

I can top that offer,because I dont need the football..................

Barky's ahead at the minute with the no footy.......what else can u throw in DG??

I'll throw in a pot noodle for afterwards

beta_tester

you smooth talking old devil

My girls are with their dad tomorrow night so im off out for a few drinks

Banned

hannah19790

Barky's ahead at the minute with the no footy.......what else can u throw … Barky's ahead at the minute with the no footy.......what else can u throw in DG??

a rope,lube and some ben and jerrys??

beta_tester

hmmmm....tempting lol
Edited by: "hannah19790" 15th Oct 2010

missp27

My girls are with their dad tomorrow night so im off out for a few drinks … My girls are with their dad tomorrow night so im off out for a few drinks

kebab then back to mine? (this has seemed to become a hook up thread) lol

DangerGod

a rope,lube and some ben and jerrys??

And the winner is ^^^^^^^^^

So now, my weekend..... no footy, DG having sex wiv me gran and a free tub of icecream for me.....perfect!!

hannah19790

And the winner is ^^^^^^^^^So now, no footy, DG having sex wiv me gran … And the winner is ^^^^^^^^^So now, no footy, DG having sex wiv me gran and a free tub of icecream for me.....perfect!!

counter offer of a dalmation and a guarantee I wont fall asleep afterwards........

hannah19790

And the winner is ^^^^^^^^^So now, no footy, DG having sex wiv me gran … And the winner is ^^^^^^^^^So now, no footy, DG having sex wiv me gran and a free tub of icecream for me.....perfect!!

Carefull, you've assumed Ben and Jerrys is icecream although he doesnt say this, Ben and Jerrys also make frozen yoghurt which you may not be as keen on, (although I've recently discovered Cherry Garcia, and it is FIIIIIIIIIIT!)

Banned

hannah19790

lol like that is it .. might wanna say bye to ya gran.. dunno if she will be able to handle the pace (_;)

barky

counter offer of a dalmation and a guarantee I wont fall asleep … counter offer of a dalmation and a guarantee I wont fall asleep afterwards........

ever?

barky

counter offer of a dalmation and a guarantee I wont fall asleep … counter offer of a dalmation and a guarantee I wont fall asleep afterwards........

Was it my gran that swayed u??

I'm having a girly night in tonight maybe playing on the singstar and the wii?
Then off to Disney on Ice at MEN Arena tomorrow with my son, 2 sisters and ma niece. Can't wait tho I'm the oldest and think i'm the most excited lol

lovelylinziloo

I'm having a girly night in tonight maybe playing on the singstar and the … I'm having a girly night in tonight maybe playing on the singstar and the wii?

Pillow fight in underwear?

MinstrelMan

Carefull, you've assumed Ben and Jerrys is icecream although he doesnt … Carefull, you've assumed Ben and Jerrys is icecream although he doesnt say this, Ben and Jerrys also make frozen yoghurt which you may not be as keen on, (although I've recently discovered Cherry Garcia, and it is FIIIIIIIIIIT!)

lol, that's me assuming again....mind u, seriously look how my weekends perked up lol icecream, yoghurt, who cares woo hoo

your low maintainance..... i like you.

i want to be on you.
Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 15th Oct 2010

DangerGod

lol like that is it .. might wanna say bye to ya gran.. dunno if she will … lol like that is it .. might wanna say bye to ya gran.. dunno if she will be able to handle the pace (_;)

lol I'm sure she could show u a thing or two oO But ur right, pacemaker may not take it.....ok, I'll have words with her (_;)

MinstrelMan

this thread is nothing without high def home videos.................

lolz in this thread

MinstrelMan

ha ha you wish.
Must admit does sound a good idea tho lol

MinstrelMan

kebab then back to mine? (this has seemed to become a hook up thread) lol

oooo i love kebabs!!!

MinstrelMan

your low maintainance..... i like you.i want to be on you.

lmao, low maintainance is not cheap tho....so long as u know

I'll do the service, he can do the mot

Original Poster Banned

I wanted to go to the hilton tonight but I am not well

I am going for a really posh meal tomorrow night.

I might go for a sunday roast on sunday.

so all you do is eat?

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

so all you do is eat?

I do love my food X)

the size 18 thong gives that away.

Original Poster Banned

MinstrelMan

the size 18 thong gives that away.

Thankfully I dance it off
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions