Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments
Original Poster
#WengerIn FTW!
No.
When ur rivals want ur manager to stay (moyes, van gaal etc) thats when the managers gotta go. Hope he stays!
Probably be out at the end of the season.
As an Arsenal Fam TV viewer, #WengerIn blud.
Edited by: "INDUSTRYHATER" 2nd Mar
Wenger Out
#wengerwho?
Wenger is a dinosaur, He only knows plan a.

He shouldn't have resigned a contract, I'd be really sad if I was an Arsenal fan because they're consistently getting worse every season.
33364646-GYdZg.jpg
33364646-pG4iQ.jpg
33364697-vkNZG.jpg
As a Spurs fan I have to admit, AFTV has been great this week! As a fan of English football. I think he should go, he's destroying his own legacy, the team don't want to play for him. It's time famblud.

I'm probably in the minority among Spurs fans in that I'm a little disappointed they're not keeping up with us. I want to be scrapping with them it's weirdly frustrating. I should be enjoying their struggling.
Krooner16 m ago

As a Spurs fan I have to admit, AFTV has been great this week! As a fan of …As a Spurs fan I have to admit, AFTV has been great this week! As a fan of English football. I think he should go, he's destroying his own legacy, the team don't want to play for him. It's time famblud. I'm probably in the minority among Spurs fans in that I'm a little disappointed they're not keeping up with us. I want to be scrapping with them it's weirdly frustrating. I should be enjoying their struggling.

Battling with them for what? A Europa league space .........

Wouldnt it be funny when spurs end up in Europa and Arsenal win it and end up in Champions league lol

oh and id say he should go although ir will be sad, but transfer dealings have just been rubbish sells the ox, walcott, sanchez, and replaces them with a centre forward they didnt need and a damaged man u reject whilst leaving his defence alone. Should have sold Lacazette and held on to Giroud

So thin on the ground they dont have anyone on the bench to turn things around now
Edited by: "jase.2" 2nd Mar
jase.23 m ago

Battling with them for what? A Europa league space .........Wouldnt it be …Battling with them for what? A Europa league space .........Wouldnt it be funny when spurs end up in Europa and Arsenal win it and end up in Champions league lol

Just games, they're o I want to prove ourselves against. I'd rather be drawing with a strong Arsenal than beating a weak one. They're the rivals.

Arsenal aren't winning the Europa. Behave.
If Arsene Wenger is replaced by Uri Malmilian, will the club be renamed Urinal?
Edited by: "tempt" 2nd Mar
He's destroyed his own legacy, he's gonna be forced and hounded out of the club he loves. Should have retired in 2014 after the FA Cup win. So painful and sad to hear the boos directed at him, the greatest manager in the history of the club.
Normally Wenger out.

But in this cold weather your Wenger has to be in.

Actually feel a bit sorry for Gunners fans
I'm Wenger #shakeitallabout
Not really. Cant see anyone better taking the job who wouldn't want at least £200m to spend on players, and the board is definitely not paying that.
Original Poster
Krooner15 h, 15 m ago

As a Spurs fan I have to admit, AFTV has been great this week!.

With the amount of views Robbie’s been receiving on his channel, he could probably buy out Wakanda!
hass1231 h, 23 m ago

With the amount of views Robbie’s been receiving on his channel, he could p …With the amount of views Robbie’s been receiving on his channel, he could probably buy out Wakanda!

Imagine if they don't beat Brighton! Glorious.
Original Poster
Krooner4 h, 43 m ago

Imagine if they don't beat Brighton! Glorious.

And get pwned by AC Milan at the San Siro. Judging by the comments on Thursday night they’re already underestimating AC Milan which is a big mistake, they underestimated Ostersund and they almost shocked the footballing world in the second leg.
Original Poster
And if anyone wants to know if I am “Allardyce In/Out”, Fat Sam is a genius, just 2 wins in 13 games leaving the supposed big spenders and “top 4 challengers” closer to the drop. Allardyce IN and long may the demise continue!
I think Arsenal will win the new format Uefa Cup, and in doing so qualify for the Champs Lge, and Wenger will be rewarded with a new 3 year contract at the end of the season.
Edited by: "noahsdad" 3rd Mar
Original Poster
And Arsenal lost to Brighton!
oh. my. god.
Honestly as an Arsenal fan I'm glad we lost today and I hope it continues.

The last thing I want is for us to finally get our form back and Wenger to have a decent run towards the end of the season.

Then again, the board will probably let him run out his contract anyway so we'll be stuck with him regardless for at least 1 more season.
Just heard a fan call in to say on BBC Radio 5 that Wenger has lost the dressing room. How does he know though if he isn't in the dressing room?

Still backing Wenger to win the Europa Lge. Arsenal are in a better position than fellow London strugglers Chelsea because of the Europa Lge's potential rewards.
noahsdad1 h, 49 m ago

Just heard a fan call in to say on BBC Radio 5 that Wenger has lost the …Just heard a fan call in to say on BBC Radio 5 that Wenger has lost the dressing room. How does he know though if he isn't in the dressing room?Still backing Wenger to win the Europa Lge. Arsenal are in a better position than fellow London strugglers Chelsea because of the Europa Lge's potential rewards.

Milan will pick the team that played this week apart.

Be nice as a send off for Wenger, but.the teams just not good enough to beat the likes of Athletico, Milan or Dortmund as it stands.
AKB!!!

LOL!!!!
He just got a lifeline, pressure eases a bit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants