'The Whim is out there' half the universe found

9 Comments
Interesting article Wongy. Thanks for sharing.
Original Poster
shabbird5 m ago

Interesting article Wongy. Thanks for sharing.

It is all a bit mad Shab but don't worry 'flash' will save us
32242275-Kr1rH.jpg
"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, its stranger than we can imagine"

Just hope we can keep chipping away at the stuff we don't understand, it leaves less room for religion to hide in.
Very cool.
"half" seems a bit OTT, "30% of ordinary matter" which is approx 10% of all matter, much less than half.
barely 3% you headline scare monger
boldly going where no thread has gone before
Dark.Energy4 m ago

boldly going where no thread has gone before

"Dark matter has never been directly observed and the nature ofdark energy is almost completely mysterious ....."
deleted5795913th Oct 2017

It should really say observable universe, I think its very closed minded …It should really say observable universe, I think its very closed minded to think that everything we see is the whole universe, I suspect we can observe less than 0.01% of the universe.But otherwise, I wish we had far more threads like this, we used to have a science and tech thread, and im in my element with this stuff.

Far more science, well , there is no 0.01% of an infinity.
deleted5795913th Oct 2017

That assumes it is infinite though, even so we can only see a finite piece …That assumes it is infinite though, even so we can only see a finite piece of the universe, check this out then, If space and matter is infinite then there are infinite you and me having this discussion under every possible conceivable situation..

A different thought is an instant away.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants