The winning Pick me a flavour walkers crisps should be...?

35 replies
Found 18th Feb 2009
Which is your favorate
Mine is Builders Breakfast or Fish n Chips
Onion Bhaji
Cajun Squirral
Chilli and Chocolate
Crispy Duck
Builders Breakfast
Fish n Chips
discuss...

1. Misc
  2. Walkers
35 Comments

Original Poster

link here to ]VOTE

i dont like any of them

they all sound gross! Not gona waste my money to find that out!

They should have done a multipack that contained all 6 flavours rather than having to buy 6 multipacks

Cheese & Onion rock......not liking the new ones....yuk!!

The fish and chips are revolting i had to literally run to a bin to spit it out.
Onion barji i love

Banned

Builder's Breakfast.

bargainhunter2009;4417724

they all sound gross! Not gona waste my money to find that out! They … they all sound gross! Not gona waste my money to find that out! They should have done a multipack that contained all 6 flavours rather than having to buy 6 multipacks

There are 2 multipacks with 3 flavours in each

only tried onion bhaji (which are ok) and chilli and chocolate which made me feel sick BLEURGHHHHHHHHH

Banned

choc1969;4417737

Cheese & Onion rock......not liking the new ones....yuk!!

+ 1 :thumbsup:

I got a 6 pack from the pound shop today.
I'm loving the Fish & Chips ones. They taste like those Fish & Chip biscuity type crispy things you used to get. Not keen on the Crispy Duck & Hoisin and not tried the Cajun Squirrel yet.

Original Poster

Builders breakfast taste like egg beans n bacon i think they employed willy wonka to knock these out
chilli and choccy gross

Builders Breakfast gets my vote

Onion Bhaji are okay but buiders breakfast? Who wants to eat crisps that taste like egg??

bargainhunter2009;4417724

they all sound gross! Not gona waste my money to find that out! They … they all sound gross! Not gona waste my money to find that out! They should have done a multipack that contained all 6 flavours rather than having to buy 6 multipacks

my local has 3 packs in one multi bag and the other 3 falvours in and other multi pack so i got all 6 flavors 2 of each and all i find quite nice

They all sound interesting, even though i havent tried any yet i think id lean towards fish and chips. But chances are no matter what flavour comes out, when i want some crisps ill be looking for salt and vinegar! The squares if they have them!:thumbsup:

As already stated by donnydude, there is a multipack of all 6 trial flavor crisps for sale in Poundland.

They all taste vile to me, the duck one is just wrong

Is Crispy Duck rhyming slang?
As in "I couldn't give a crispy duck"?

Tryed the builders breakfast, tasted like a boiled egg!!! never again uhhh! xxx

Only got the cajun to try, and got to say so far the best is the duck....and they ain't that good!

Thanks will look in poundland!

cajun is quite nice chilli and choc iz ergghhh

dont like walkers bought a multipack and most of em were brown crisps

banned

edit sorry I misread

anyways fish n chips

I hope discuss does not win

dontasciime;4420430

bannededit sorry I misreadanyways fish n chips I hope discuss does not win

i dont get you?:?

was you talking to me ?

brawlzzz;4420493

was you talking to me ?

No

the topic was "The winning Pick me a flavour walkers crisps should be...?"

So I decided to fill in the blank with Banned (as in for a joke)

I've tried onion, chocolate and duck. None really impressed me. Didn't get far with the choc ones, as others have said, they're ****ing rank.

their all yuk x

bring back branston pickle

"Cajun squirrel" Are they having a laugh ?

How about piri piri weasle or southern fried donkey ..... Mmmmmmmmmmmm :w00t:

Monkeybumcheeks;4423840

"Cajun squirrel" Are they having a laugh ?

Hey, credit crunch. Get a taste for squirrel and it's only a short step to curried rat :lol:

Shengis;4423872

Hey, credit crunch. Get a taste for squirrel and it's only a short step … Hey, credit crunch. Get a taste for squirrel and it's only a short step to curried rat :lol:

I see what you did there !

Seriously though,did they really expect to shift many packs of cajun rodent ?

They have the multipacks in my local Tesco Express. 2 packs of 6 for £2 so you can try them all.

Donnydude inspired me. My thoughts so far:

Fish & Chips: Utterly foul. Smell sort-of like a fish supper wrapper does the morning after the night before, especially if you ate it on the couch and puked a little into it before falling asleep. Tastes slightly like beef. Anyone else feel the same way?

Duck & Hoisin: Actually tasted like duck & hoisin sauce, albeit in a superficial way. You get none of the richness or succulent nicess that you get writh the real thing, though. It reminded me of Sensations, except with cheaper crisps. It wasn't very good, either.

Nothing to rival Prawn Cocktail or Worcester Sauce yet. Those two flavours, if heart attacks didn't exist, I would live off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    2. Whey protien512
    3. Driving anxiety.66
    4. Is this laptop any good22

See more discussions