Groups

the wire on the bbc

when does series 2 start?
    have recorded series 1 on sky+ - not got around to watching much yet but i need to get it ready to record the next series! when does it start?

5 Comments

I really can't get to grips with this show, but others love it, have been trying to watch episode 4 of season 1 today but kept pausing it to do other stuff lol.

It's also running on FX at the minute.

If you mean the BBC 2 tx it starts on 4 May. See link scroll down past the fx txs: radiotimes.com/sho…re/

And the transfer to the new location in Series 2 is worth waiting for. Can't remember now which series I enjoyed most but think it was S2 (I watched every episode made over a two week period!)

Original Poster

i must admit that its not a patch on shows such as lost, 24, PB and dexter, but i shall prevail. if S2 is similar to S1 i will probably stop watching it - i watch too much as it is!

Liddle ol' me;5052609

And the transfer to the new location in Series 2 is worth waiting for. … And the transfer to the new location in Series 2 is worth waiting for. Can't remember now which series I enjoyed most but think it was S2 (I watched every episode made over a two week period!)

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions