Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY - FREE on Epicgames from 21 of may at 4pm.

Groups

10 Comments
How did you even get on the site
rumors, nothing but rumors
and, to be honest, after the offer, started today, i don't think this is the next free game
When it's confirmed as free I'll be interested. Until then it's just a rumour, you should amend your thread title to reflect that.
This is a ridiculous attempt to steal the 'deal' post.
Frankie7715/05/2020 00:41

This is a ridiculous attempt to steal the 'deal' post.

I do not care about the "deal", it will be hot or cold, i want to people know about this earlier. It can save some £ for them. GTA deal has been posted before go live as well and You did not complain:

40754126.jpg
Edited by: "BergkampWonderland" 15th May
That was my point. It has set a trend where rumour discussions can be posted. But when a deal has been posted, the earlier discussion is brought up as claim for the deal. It's ridiculous. It's a win win situation whether rumours are true or not. I did not mean to direct this at you personally.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 15th May
Frankie7715/05/2020 01:52

That was my point. It has set a trend where rumour discussions can be …That was my point. It has set a trend where rumour discussions can be posted. But when a deal has been posted, the earlier discussion is brought up as claim for the deal. It's ridiculous. It's a win win situation whether rumours are true or not. I did not mean to direct this at you personally.

There is couple of ridiculous rules on hukd. 2 or 3 times i posted deal from amazon seller with 100% positive feedback and prime but they deleted it because seller had not received enough comments in last month. Anyway, hukd is not a competition for me and i'm not wining anything. I just spoted it first and posted. Can You imagine couple of hundred people waiting on 21 may at 3:59 pm to press button post deal?
Edited by: "BergkampWonderland" 15th May

That was my point. It has set a trend where rumour discussions can be …That was my point. It has set a trend where rumour discussions can be posted. But when a deal has been posted, the earlier discussion is brought up as claim for the deal. It's ridiculous. It's a win win situation whether rumours are true or not. I did not mean to direct this at you personally.

Not really worth getting on your high horse, frankie
bones7915/05/2020 05:51

Not really worth getting on your high horse, frankie

True.

Do not agree.
It will be shamelessly copied by a deal moderator and placed as his own deal.
As usual.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions