Groups

The worlds best car salesman on ebay.

This guy can talk,talk & talk,but is funny.

22 Comments

Lol, the list goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on... Then pics, followed by his life story! Funniest thing I've read in a while.

Banned

the seller is probably that fanpages dude from here

Very funny, enjoyed his drawings
    Its very much in the style of the bloke who listed his wetsuit on there for comic relief, he ended up on the radio and all sorts

Too funny!

Original Poster

Just a little bump for those who never stayed-up late last night :-)

lol, thanks for the bump!

Banned

He certainly knows how to manipulate the morons into publicising his add for him.

Original Poster

slamdunkin

He certainly knows how to manipulate the morons into publicising his add … He certainly knows how to manipulate the morons into publicising his add for him.

Yes he does...............Wait!!!

Banned

Sorry to disapoint....but I havn't even bothered to read it.

Banned

lol

Brilliant.

This made me lol: I say resprayed, it actually looks like it’s been done by a drunken blind clown at night hanging upside down from a moving giraffe. Honestly, Ghandi could have done a better job slapping paint on with his flip flops.

this guy is hilarious! I hope he sells his car

too much time on his hands. 42k page views

Damn, just burnt my cheese on toast reading it :(............................was worth it though , how funny X)

Original Poster

Over 150,000 hits this listing has had lol.

Best listing ever to be on eBay! Dont forget to check out all the questions he has answered!

Here are a few:

Q: When was the Flux capacitor last PAT tested? 15-Apr-11
    A: I don't know you well enough to answer such a personal question.

Q: Hi, I'm interested in your car, is it be compatible with Windows XP? 15-Apr-11
    A: Hello I represent the ford focus in stunning mint green. You will require a dongle to integrate this with XP.

Q: This is the best listing...... Ever! 14-Apr-11
    A: Your extra full stops are very sexy, where did you buy them?

Q: Hello there, I am very intresting in purchasing this car, do you have a full service history? And is it possible that you may sell the flux capacitor seperately? My mate just drove his Delorean to 88mph and went back in time. The rest is history. Cheers. 14-Apr-11
    A: An angry rhino ate the car, it is no longer for sale.
    Edited by: "ninj4z" 15th Apr 2011

guess what, those drawings, he's gone and auctioned them and ppl are bidding l;ike crazy for em.

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

guess what, those drawings, he's gone and auctioned them and ppl are … guess what, those drawings, he's gone and auctioned them and ppl are bidding l;ike crazy for em.

haha so he is & making good money for them,he's also on BBC Radio tomorrow.

Banned

"Any inspection, test drive, pretend flight is more than welcome. If you don’t want to drive it you can just sit in the driver’s seat and I can make engines noises but there will be an additional fee for this. I can also make airplane noises my Airbus A380 is very impressive, helicopters are harder but I can try if that is your thing."

ROFL

must admit the more i read it the funnier it gets

Original Poster

The seller got over £1,000 for that car from a high feedback buyer & his picture he drew are all selling for over £20 each & still getting bid on.
    I'm going to try & be funny when selling on ebay again..........ooooh wait !!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions