Groups

The Worlds Best Interactive Website (??)

Well I think it has it all. The worlds best interactive shopping website (IMO) - just got better !!. (Thanks Fire!)

Fully interacive with all five models, just drag the lingerie you want them to wear, turn them round to see the back if you want, or even get a closer view (recommended). Chose your model and attire from the extensive collection and relax with the benefit of a fashion parade from the comfort of your armchair.

I am certainly a lot more discerning in the lingerie I purchase now - spend hours deciding on just the right combination. Carlsberg dont do lingerie sites......

5 Comments

Original Poster

You spent hours putting lingerie on computer women! :w00t:

You male or female?

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2381325

You spent hours putting lingerie on computer women! :w00t:You male or … You spent hours putting lingerie on computer women! :w00t:You male or female?

I am Gok Wan's brother.

Here - dont knock it ... I find it err ...relaxing

Rockhound;2381336

I am Gok Wan's brother. :pHere - dont knock it ... I find it err … I am Gok Wan's brother. :pHere - dont knock it ... I find it err ...relaxing

There are plenty of other things which are more relaxing. You tired reading a book recently?
    Lol, I havent even opened the website but it sounds like a guys excuse for looking at other women without their partner being able to shout at them since they are 'shopping' lol.

Ah well, whatever floats your boat rockhound :thumbsup:

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2381363

There are plenty of other things which are more relaxing. You tired … There are plenty of other things which are more relaxing. You tired reading a book recently?Lol, I havent even opened the website but it sounds like a guys excuse for looking at other women without their partner being able to shout at them since they are 'shopping' lol.Ah well, whatever floats your boat rockhound :thumbsup:

Dont think many guys need an excuse...but thanks KOT - I consider my boat floated! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1444
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1427
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767106
      4. word association Game73744435

See more discussions