Groups

the worst thing that you've tasted

think I'm done being adventurous with food so might just have omlettes from now on

124 Comments

The worst thing for me is licorice...if I spelt it right..I use to eat the sherbet powder n chunk the licorice away..anyone else did that

revenge

sum786

The worst thing for me is licorice...if I spelt it right..I use to eat … The worst thing for me is licorice...if I spelt it right..I use to eat the sherbet powder n chunk the licorice away..anyone else did that

You think that's bad, you need to try salmiakki

I can't remember her name but..... Ewwww

Worst smell= playing with ear ring holes after not wearing any for a few weeks oO

polynesian noni juice

Diesel is pretty rank

Banned

fozed78

Worst smell= playing with ear ring holes after not wearing any for a few … Worst smell= playing with ear ring holes after not wearing any for a few weeks oO

That is kind of an addictive smell in a weird way X)

IamMT

revenge

!!!!?!?!?!! But, they told us it was sweet!??!??

sum786

The worst thing for me is licorice...if I spelt it right..I use to eat … The worst thing for me is licorice...if I spelt it right..I use to eat the sherbet powder n chunk the licorice away..anyone else did that

​yep, I used to use the liquorice to dip in and lick the sherbet, when finished I asked if anyone wanted the the liquorice they all said no, I can only assume nobody likes liquorice.

I ate a tin of cat food once during freshers week. Very salty.

moneysavingkitten

You think that's bad, you need to try salmiakki

​is that a euphemism?

Krooner

!!!!?!?!?!! But, they told us it was sweet!??!??

I heard It's best served cold.

horseradish as a kid.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lwqOIOoTZZQ/VHxpLmOhEqI/AAAAAAAAifE/qMWrU8DRofk/s1600/milk-chocolate-pringles-01.JPG

Banned

In my teens I had an infection & was on penicillin.

I decided to crush it up & put it on some weetabix with some milk & sugar.

Trust me. Do not ever do this.

Banned

stuarthanley

I can't remember her name but..... Ewwww

Was she all sweaty & odorous?

lol

shadey12

​is that a euphemism?

For once, no

davewave

horseradish as a kid.

​nah that's not that bad but the smell is oO maybe that put you off...

moneysavingkitten

For once, no

​salmiakki is a salty liquorice shadey12

sum786

​sounds rank.

Bought some really nice smelling ironing water and wondered if it tasted as good as it smelt... being egged on by my girlfriend I tried it and it tasted disgusting. I think it contained Bitrex, used to make things that look edible not edible lol. I know... doughnut!

water from the kettle when I forgot I had put stuff in it to get rid of limescale ..... eeew.

Gone off chicken. I put a carcass in my bin without putting it in a bag a few weeks later middle of summer the smell was unbearable.

sum786

The root isn't too bad, someone at work produced a whole bag of twigs and said they were real licorice, the whole testing team spent the night chewing on twigs it was rather a strange sight but the twigs themselves tasted rather like fennel it was much milder in taste then the black sweets and not sweet.

Goats cheese

Sushi i think, its nit the fish or anything i make my own at home, its the vinegar rice i can't stand vinegar, but i cant say vinegar for this thread as its used in merengues and i love them, its also in bread and I'm fine with that.

Also green olives and avacardo

squid is the worst thing I tried, awful and rubbery. at the time I thought it was chicken, till I saw its tentacles lol

I once bled the brakes of an old motorcycle into a 500ml diet coke bottle and took a swig from it a few hours later, pretty rank to say the least.

wasabi oO

STRICKIBHOY

squid is the worst thing I tried, awful and rubbery. at the time I … squid is the worst thing I tried, awful and rubbery. at the time I thought it was chicken, till I saw its tentacles lol

I love squid,. I once had canned octopus tentacles in olive oil tho and that was awful because it tasted very strong of green olives and nothing else, i normally like olive oil but that stuff was awful.

sum786

It's not just salty, it so intense. It burns. I could stand it for about 30 seconds, then it go spat out, eyes watering. I spent the rest of the day scraping my tongue with my nails and spitting. The locals thought it was hilarious. I thought you would appreciate that image

Pork pie jelly, nu-uh

Raspberry body butter from the Body Shop doesn't taste anything like the amazing smell!

Albanian soup (think of vomit with a dash of olive oil in it).

Sourdough bread

An ant

Domino's 'pizza'.

Earwax.

Century egg (100yr egg) ate one a few weeks ago as a bet, how it can be a delicousy in China I will never know! Can still taste it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions