Groups

The X Factor - 4th Elimination LIVE Discuss.,

The X Factor - 4th Elimination
    who do you think will go?

Rachel Adedeji is Fav to go Again.., but have you heard the rumor abt her in the papers,getting most votes..,

Read This : Rachel Adedeji topped last weekends vote
    unrealitytv.co.uk/x-f…te/

13 Comments

Banned

the channel 5 news said that the twins got the most votes last week

its the rick waller effect

Ive stopped watching it because its definatly fixed.

it comes to the public to vote out.

EVERYONE wanted the twins out. Yet the stayed in,, why?

because simon cowel wants ppl to tune in every week JUST to see if the twins go (more hits). Clever guy. but dont fool me.

DEFINATLY RIGGED. and your a mug to watch it.

]click

not that excited but have going to watch it...

Original Poster

csiman;6743662

the channel 5 news said that the twins got the most votes last weekits … the channel 5 news said that the twins got the most votes last weekits the rick waller effect

ya i have heard that aswell:?

Original Poster

J4GG4;6743663

Ive stopped watching it because its definatly fixed.it comes to the … Ive stopped watching it because its definatly fixed.it comes to the public to vote out.EVERYONE wanted the twins out. Yet the stayed in,, why?because simon cowel wants ppl to tune in every week JUST to see if the twins go (more hits). Clever guy. but dont fool me.DEFINATLY RIGGED. and your a mug to watch it.

good point:whistling:

J4GG4;6743663

Ive stopped watching it because its definatly fixed.it comes to the … Ive stopped watching it because its definatly fixed.it comes to the public to vote out.EVERYONE wanted the twins out. Yet the stayed in,, why?because simon cowel wants ppl to tune in every week JUST to see if the twins go (more hits). Clever guy. but dont fool me.DEFINATLY RIGGED. and your a mug to watch it.

Thought ofcom were meant to prevent that? Agree with your last comment though
    http://www.nostalgic-images.co.uk/Application/images/cornish-blue-kitchen-ware/mug-lg.jpg

Banned

J4GG4;6743663

maybe cos they got the most votes :thinking:

whatsThePoint;6743852

How do you know everyone wants them out? if you mean the 100k on facebook … How do you know everyone wants them out? if you mean the 100k on facebook maybe if they voted for the others the twins would go

How do i know? lol

On Xtra factor when asked the audience they ALL said the twins. When you look all over the net it says get the twins out. 90% of the country want them out easily.

They cannot sing there in it purely because there irish because of there irish mentor.

IF people did vote them its because they made them laugh. But people dont understand this is X FACTOR ie.. you HAVE to be able to sing. They would suit britains got talent more but i dont see there talent? apart from looking like a bunch of knomes.

Genuine singers have been booted out this comp purely because of these numptys.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6744147

I love the twins, maybe it's because most forum users tend to take a … I love the twins, maybe it's because most forum users tend to take a subjects seriosuly and in general be slightly older, Louis has aimed for the tweenie market or those bored of the same drivel and they are probably the main voters and probably don't spend ages airing their voting on forum boards at a guess. The Xfactor is the same old crap every year, no onr is really that good this year. If you remember Same Difference you would have got over this whole it must be a scam thing 2 years ago and just took it for what it is publicity for Simon Cowell.

i think same aswell, publicity stunt:whistling:

Banned

garbage456;6748831

i can asure you they didnt get the most votes.

Source?

Mine was the channel 5 news. Plenty of other reports state the same

google.co.uk/sea…oq=

Banned

J4GG4;6744079

How do i know? lolOn Xtra factor when asked the audience they ALL said … How do i know? lolOn Xtra factor when asked the audience they ALL said the twins. When you look all over the net it says get the twins out. 90% of the country want them out easily.They cannot sing there in it purely because there irish because of there irish mentor.IF people did vote them its because they made them laugh. But people dont understand this is X FACTOR ie.. you HAVE to be able to sing. They would suit britains got talent more but i dont see there talent? apart from looking like a bunch of knomes.Genuine singers have been booted out this comp purely because of these numptys.

90% want them out so 10% want them in and are liekly to vote for them. the other 90% gets shared out between the others. Thats why they had the most votes and will stay in until the last 3 or 4 imho.

remember rick waller and macdonald bros

both rubbish but got to final 4 I believe

hell, even Leon won it and he was awful. Slipped into obscurity after xmas no1.

csiman;6749187

90% want them out so 10% want them in and are liekly to vote for them. … 90% want them out so 10% want them in and are liekly to vote for them. the other 90% gets shared out between the others. Thats why they had the most votes and will stay in until the last 3 or 4 imho.remember rick waller and macdonald brosboth rubbish but got to final 4 I believehell, even Leon won it and he was awful. Slipped into obscurity after xmas no1.

Just proves the show is pointless trash? if someone who is ACTUALLY a good singer doesnt win it then whats the point.

I think this year has been the worst in history though, yet the judges insist its the best. LOL.

Do you all genuinly beleive the twins got the most votes? if they did it was the whole of ireland voting.

Oh and have you noticed theres ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS someone from WALES, SCOTLAND, IRELAND, ENGLAND in the finals?????? funny that isnt it??? very very strange. I wonder why.. ye youv got it MORE HITS.

Because there keeping the twins in to get ppl to watch just to see iff they get kicked out then i can safely say they will be here till the final or near the final. Lets see to prove my theory.

Original Poster

this is it,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps33
      2. Cheer me up please?1328
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313807
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532

See more discussions