Groups
    EXPIRED

Theatre tickets

I want two tickets for Blood Brothers on 19th of April, for the 3.00pm showing, but im having no luck finding any cheap tickets or offers, does anyone know if there is any about? Ive checked the usual lastminute and some theatre ticket websites etc.

Cheers for the help :thumbsup:

4 Comments

Had a look round and the only sites I can find that have tickets for the matinee performance on 19 April are Ticketmaster and Lastminute.com

we've bought tickets from an agency called Abbey Box Office, just had a quick look on their site, they've got tickets for that evening - don't think they have a matinee but if you give them a call they might be able to arrange it!

abbeyboxoffice.co.uk/sho…tml

Try the 2 for 1 entry is the offer if still on at [url]www.2for1entry.co.uk[/url], the offer is basically in the name worked out alot cheaper but have to travel by train though.

Found this, but not for the matinee - they seem to be above average price for some strange reason.]http//ww…asp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …34
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      3. Advice for bank error89
      4. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33

See more discussions