Groups

thedealer08, does anyone have his details??

guy got banned and he has some money of mine without sending the goods, does anyone have his address details?

6 Comments

unlikely, he has no feedback so i doubt anybody has dealt with him

did you not get his details before paying him ?

Not being funny but it would be immoral for another user to pass on a third parties details without their consent, regardless of whether a scam may have happened.

jah128;6043942

Not being funny but it would be immoral for another user to pass on a … Not being funny but it would be immoral for another user to pass on a third parties details without their consent, regardless of whether a scam may have happened.

surely not considering they were in the wrong of 'scamming' in the first place?

op did you pay by paypal? because you can see the persons details you send money too cant you?

really sorry to hear you've been done like a kipper, but erm...why haven't you got his details?

supermod

gdsouza, members shouldn't exchange other members details that have been given in confidence. We do advise all buyers to get full contact details before progressing with a private sale.

However, if you could forward the content of an email for thedealer08 to Admin via the ']Contact Us' link, they can then forward this on, on your behalf, to the banned member through their external email.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions