Groups

thehut.com customer service

Hi,

any advice on what i should do next ?

i returned a item to them and they claimed they never recieved it back so i sent them the proof of postage and they say have received the proof of postage but that they need to track the package down with royal mail.

Shouldnt i be entitled to a refund after almost 5 months ?

5 Comments

If they're saying it's lost can't you just claim from RM yourself, I hope you only sent a photocopy of the proof of postage.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;2878377

If they're saying it's lost can't you just claim from RM yourself, I hope … If they're saying it's lost can't you just claim from RM yourself, I hope you only sent a photocopy of the proof of postage.

yeah i have the receipt but what am gonna do with £90 + worth of first class stamps ?

shouldnt it be thehuts responsibility to refund the item?

VeryVery;2882079

yeah i have the receipt but what am gonna do with £90 + worth of first … yeah i have the receipt but what am gonna do with £90 + worth of first class stamps ?shouldnt it be thehuts responsibility to refund the item?

You get the value of the stamps, not the stamps themselves!!

You only get £34 I think unless you sent it special delivery or sent several items?

Banned

Benjimoron;2882321

You get the value of the stamps, not the stamps themselves!!You only get … You get the value of the stamps, not the stamps themselves!!You only get £34 I think unless you sent it special delivery or sent several items?

Correct

royalmail.com/por…750

csiman;2882339

Correct

As always mate!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520
      5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767242

See more discussions