Theme Hospital creators releasing Two Point Hospital

Found 16th Jan
and it actually looks like it could be a pretty decent follow up.

So Sega have been teasing something as of late, and we all kind of knew that a Theme Hospital, or a Theme Park follow up title was on the cards as they've recently created a partnership with ex-Bulldog designers Gary Carr and Mark Webley.

So here it is...Two Point Hospital

“Gary and I have been talking about this project for a number of years and are really excited to be announcing Two Point Studios’ first game,” said Mark Webley, co-founder of the studio, in a release. Co-founder Gary Carr added: “The amazing team we have managed to bring together, and our partnership with Sega, has really allowed this first part of our vision to finally come to fruition.”

1645756928-1516117814.jpg
It releases on Steam later this year

[Source: Polygon]
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
I use to love Theme Hospital, still play it on the odd occasion now. Cannot wait for them to come out. Thanks Buzz and Haritori.
Awesome!
Will keep tabs on this for sure!
I’ll be watching this too, TH remains one of the best management sim games I’ve ever played and as others have said, still play occasionally to this day.

Project hospital looks like it takes itself more seriously, part of the charm is the silliness

I just hope they do it the justice that it deserves, will certainly be hyped up by the community
Looks very nostalgic. Whether or not that translates into fun in 2018 and beyond, who knows.
Hope someone posts a reminder when this gets released. Looking forward to it now, i shall play it allong with Constructor HD
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants