Groups

Theme parks in Spain/Canaries?

Hi all,

Are there any good theme parks anywhere in Spain/Canaries?
    Not sure if i have heard that there's a Universal Studies there or not?!

Went to France last year and spent 4 days at Disney then moved onto Pais for 3 days. We went a day trip to Parc Asterix and it was by far 10 times better than Disney and the kids loved it.
    I would defo consider going back there also if anyone can recommend somewhere close to it to stay (family friendly) although the ife fancies a change.

cheers all

14 Comments

port aventura near salou was good. gran canaria has a small childrens fairground really nr maspalomas.

Hi

Theres one in Catalan , near Barcelona - quite good for both adults and kids - they had a great ride called the furious baco or summin like that which was quite good , plus you can get jump the queue tickets at an extra cost -

why's my comment gone to a mod for approval and in a Q

Original Poster

the sedge

why's my comment gone to a mod for approval and in a Q

no idea m8, did u swear in it? only thing i can think of.

port aventura in salou used to be universal great place

I like tivoli world but it's not on same scale as disney. It also opens in the evening instead of through the day as the heat is a bit much thrugh the day but there is a water park and crocodile park near by for the afternoon. I'm going back in July, it's on the costa del sol.

hamza123

no idea m8, did u swear in it? only thing i can think of.

no it was a sensible reply about salou port aventura, and a kids fairground in grancanaria ??

happened again and got this message

Your comment has been submitted, but has been added to the moderation queue for review. It will be viewable once approved.

and no I didn't swear just a couple of decent and nice comments nothing horrible or nasty.

I've never been but theres Tivoli world.
    tivoli.es/eng…oli world

yes thats it portaventura - its really quite good and we got a discount by booking on line in advance

Original Poster

thanks all

Tenerife has Siam Park in the South (waterpark) with lots of thrilling ride and Loro Park in the North (nature related with bird shows, dolphins, killer whales, penguins etc)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!23
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?57
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.1114

See more discussions