Groups

Themes for nokia

Anyone no the best site to download free themes for nokia?

4 Comments

Hi
    try
    zedge

Download Sites

]Free Ringtones
    This site has a huge collection of Polyphonic ringtones (where’s the “real tones”?) which can be downloaded directly to your PC. I advise you not to use their premium service.
    ]Freeware for Pocket PC
    This site offers a large array of freeware for Windows Mobile Devices, with over 6,500 applications listed. They also have a sister-site, listing ]500 freeware applications for Windows Smartphone devices.
    ]Lasyk
    Lasyk provides games, ringtones, themes and more. They’re intended for Sony Ericsson or Nokia models, but the ringotnes and java games/applications will work on any make of phone.
    ]Mobile Playground
    Mobile playground lets you download free mobile phone games straight to your PC. You can then transfer these to your phone. They have a good selection for a wide range of phones.
    ]Oldsap
    This site, with a slightly unconventional name, is a blog offering links to some of the best freeware available for Windows Mobile devices.
    ]Planet iPhones
    Planet iPhones has a discussion board with links to plenty of downloads and tips for your iPhone. There’s also information about “jail-breaking” your iPhone, just for reference.
    ]The Unlocker
    This site has an amazing collection of free themes, wallpapers and ringtones. It also features a ringtone maker (which edits your MP3 files) and a theme maker.
    ]Zedge
    Zedge has over 10 million users, and it’s not difficult to see why. This is one of the most comprehensive collections of free, user-submitted themes, games, applications and so much more. You need to register, which is free, and you then get a daily download allowance (I think it’s 30 downloads per day).
    Make Your Own Ringtones

You can make your own ringtones from your MP3s fairly easily. If your phone allows you to set an MP3 file as a ringtone then you can do this.
    You could just set an entire MP3 as a ringtone, but most songs don’t start off that great (unless it’s Guns and Roses’ “Sweet Child of Mine”, which has an AWESOME intro). So, you’ll want to edit your MP3s down to just the chorus.
    The easiest way to do this is to use ]The Unlocker’s Ringtone Maker. You upload your MP3, cut it to size and download the result.
    If you’re a little bit more technical then you could use ]Audacity, which is free software for your PC. Their Wiki has a brilliant guide on ]how to make ringtones using Audacity.

Banned

[url]www.mobile9.com[/url]
    [url]www.mobiles24.com[/url]

its wher i get all mine

[url]www.mmcforums.net[/url] :thumbsup:
    Free ringtones , themes for Nokia and Sony, help with your mobile and theme making.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014437
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069

See more discussions