EXPIRED

theory test question

my theory test certificate runs out on the 18th october and the next available practital test I can have is 22nd october

Can I book and take it cos when I book I still have my certificate? or would I need to wait for a cancellation?

I am pretty sure I am gonna need to wait for a cancellation but want to be 100% sure

6 Comments

Banned

How has it taken you 2 yrs to pass?

The theory test certificate must be valid on the day you take your practical.

Original Poster

thought so

I had to give up learning for a long period... and only just got back into it....... I left it far too long and now many have to redo my theory

Banned

faevilangel

thought soI had to give up learning for a long period... and only just … thought soI had to give up learning for a long period... and only just got back into it....... I left it far too long and now many have to redo my theory

hu did you do the hazard perception when you last did it?

Keep checking for cancellations on the practical website. I think in my area the wait is like 3-4 months for a test, but if you keep checking you should hopefully get an earlier date.
(I did this for my girlfriend, sat there for a while just clicking back and next, back then next until one came up.)

Original Poster

lumoruk

hu did you do the hazard perception when you last did it?

Yes, i did the hazard. I took my theory in November 08

(just checked test certificate and realised I got a month left on theory..... panic over wooo!! )

I'd nip in to your local test center explain your situation and leave your number.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions