Expired

There are 7,040 free jars of Baxters Deli Toppers to be given away.

20 replies
Found 17th Oct 2016Made hot 19th Oct 2016
You can win 1 of 7,040 free jars of Baxters Deli Toppers when you enter their free prize draw! Sounds pretty good to us...

Simply fill your details into the form linked to win a free jar of Baxters Deli Toppers. There are three delicious flavours to try; Spicy Slaw, Red Slaw, or Jalapenos.

There is an error on the page at the mo, so keep trying ...
I know the terms & conditions say it was in September but it still seems to be running ... see the link for more info.

Good luck

20 Comments

thanks

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

Original Poster

radioshack

There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.

I know, I did mention that in the description. I won't have time to post it later so just keep trying. (_;)

also seems to suggest sending a photo of a jar and receipt of one you have already bought

Original Poster

tankerbill

also seems to suggest sending a photo of a jar and receipt of one you … also seems to suggest sending a photo of a jar and receipt of one you have already bought

Indeed. It's a suggestion... Not essential which is why I didn't mention it.

This is on magicfreebiesuk been like this all day

Thanks 54KUR413. I've bookmarked it to try again later

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks 54KUR413. I've bookmarked it to try again later

Thanks

Working now. Thanks

tallandlong

Working now. Thanks

Still not working for me (There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.)

Original Poster

radioshack

Still not working for me (There was an error trying to send your message. … Still not working for me (There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.)

Same here I might expire this.... sorry every one, I really thought it would work.

Still not working for me. Even tried sending message from their contact link & that comes up with the same message.

Original Poster

justjunie

Still not working for me. Even tried sending message from their contact … Still not working for me. Even tried sending message from their contact link & that comes up with the same message.

I'll try to delete this waste of time competition. Apologies.

Seems to be working now. Good luck

Original Poster

justjunie

Seems to be working now. Good luck

Excellent! Thank you so very much for letting us know... Just entered & it said ***ENTER
Thank you for your message. It has been sent.***

Thank You

Working fine now, thanx

Cheers

54KUR413

Excellent! Thank you so very much for letting us know... Just entered & … Excellent! Thank you so very much for letting us know... Just entered & it said ***ENTERThank you for your message. It has been sent.***

Working Now Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55
    4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843

See more discussions