Groups
    EXPIRED

There are some really good competition's around at the moment but are they worth spending your time on? Has any one ever won? It's just I personally have never known any body to win on-line.

Can you win???

9 Comments

You win loads of spam emails for every one you enter (_;)

Yes.

Original Poster

ooh I'll keep entering then! Thanks.

Here's another - try and type a title rather than an entire post.

This question gets asked regularly (not having a go, just stating a fact), and yes people who use HUKD have won.
    Edited by: "RossD89" 3rd Dec 2014

get a throw away email address and pay as you go SIM to enter. watch giving out your address too often as well otherwise you will be spammed to hell !

I once won a VIP weekend to the British Grand prix on a Top Gear affiliated post on Facebook. I nearly deafened the woman on the other end of the phone with my squeals of delight.

I've also won football tickets for West Ham (via Twitter) and other bits and bobs. My most random win was a signed Genesis LP which I won on FB for predicting the name of Will and Kate's 1st born X)

norville555

get a throw away email address and pay as you go SIM to enter. watch … get a throw away email address and pay as you go SIM to enter. watch giving out your address too often as well otherwise you will be spammed to hell !

I just created an email address specifically for competitions to avoid getting spammed on my main email address.

Original Poster

LilHammerette

I once won a VIP weekend to the British Grand prix on a Top Gear … I once won a VIP weekend to the British Grand prix on a Top Gear affiliated post on Facebook. I nearly deafened the woman on the other end of the phone with my squeals of delight.I've also won football tickets for West Ham (via Twitter) and other bits and bobs. My most random win was a signed Genesis LP which I won on FB for predicting the name of Will and Kate's 1st born X)

Wow, that sounds good. Definitely going to keep trying then! Just didn't want to waste time out of the week if there was no hope! Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22
      5. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions