Groups

There can only be one...

Banned
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.
    Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.
    When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:
    M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc. Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.
    along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."
    This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

20 Comments

Wot . . ?

I am scared:?

Possibly the funniest thing I've read today

meandog101;5653220

Wot . . ?

+1

]see it in action

Its a flawed theory imo as the winning m&m in the first bout will undoubtably be weakend as subsequent bouts go on, therefore an m&m that has a winning streak of 10 fights may ultimately be beaten in the final by a fresh unweakened m&m who then is crowned the victor after only one bout :-( needs serious revamping imo/

brilliant

It will only end in tears when m&m's develope the use of nuclear weapons in some several millions of years.....

A quiet day in the office is it?

I'm afraid now. In time they will become -

"self aware"

kungfu;5653237

]see it in actionIts a flawed theory imo as the winning m&m in the first … ]see it in actionIts a flawed theory imo as the winning m&m in the first bout will undoubtably be weakend as subsequent bouts go on, therefore an m&m that has a winning streak of 10 fights may ultimately be beaten in the final by a fresh unweakened m&m who then is crowned the victor after only one bout :-( needs serious revamping imo/

hehe just what I was thinking - how sad are we.

Interesting though

Butterflies;5653472

hehe just what I was thinking - how sad are we.Interesting though

Also need to consider strength of index finger against the thumb. Could be an unfair advantage/disadvantage.

how does an m&m stand up to the smartie

Butterflies;5653472

hehe just what I was thinking - how sad are we.Interesting though

i like my chocolate based confectionary fights to be held on a level playing field thats all, as im sure you do :thumbsup:

ding;5653499

different weight class brah, no contest

kungfu;5653501

different weight class brah, no contest

is it tho? or is the smartie just a little flatter than the m&m making it look bigger

kungfu;5653501

i like my chocolate based confectionary fights to be held on a level … i like my chocolate based confectionary fights to be held on a level playing field thats all, as im sure you do :thumbsup:

I'm totally against injustice - whether it be for M&M or maltesars which I have a totally different game for. Could try the same M&M game with smarties.....

In fact could hold a contest between M&M and smarties - just a trial run.... The losing team would be completely crushed - hahahhahahahahahaaaa :-D

ding;5653499

Aaah just seen this post! :thumbsup:

Banned

wow - random

ok...this is getting out of hand as i was actually considering a smartie/m&m face off for this afternoon

*back to reality*

kungfu;5653600

ok...this is getting out of hand as i was actually considering a … ok...this is getting out of hand as i was actually considering a smartie/m&m face off for this afternoon *back to reality*

Could make my afternoon very pleasant!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      3. love affairs1649
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525

See more discussions