Groups

There I am, promoting this site.......and nothing....zilch....not one M&S voucher in sight!! x

My Dad wants some new shoes from Marks and Sparks (£49.50) and I go on and on about this site and so he phones me asking me about these vouchers. So I go to look....all proud like and there aren't any there!???? I'm really surprised...now he doesn't think it's all that great at all lol
    Can anyone help pleeeeeease? xx

PS....eventually found the £10 off a £50 spend but OOD now:(

13 Comments

There's loads!! Look under M&S Vouchers!

you think thats bad? I have to go to a Golden Wedding Anniversary party where they are having a Line dancing caller and pie and peas for eats, OH has phoned and says he will be working late and I have to go on my own!!!!!!!!!! :-(

baffledsalmon;6810637

Wouldn't you think that Marks & Spencers would be included in M&S in the search though. This needs looking at.

there doing surveys from town to town at the moment and if you do it it takes an hour you get a 20 pound voucher for marks and spencers

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;6810637

I did....eventually, and they're all outta date!! :-(

bitseylango;6810657

you think thats bad? I have to go to a Golden Wedding Anniversary party … you think thats bad? I have to go to a Golden Wedding Anniversary party where they are having a Line dancing caller and pie and peas for eats, OH has phoned and says he will be working late and I have to go on my own!!!!!!!!!! :-(

LMAO....I will never moan about anythin ever, ever again........I promise. U poopr, poor thing:oops:

Predikuesi;6810670

Wouldn't you think that Marks & Spencers would be included in M&S in the … Wouldn't you think that Marks & Spencers would be included in M&S in the search though. This needs looking at.

Yh I agree, took me ages to work that out:oops: lol:lol:

Original Poster

DLM;6810675

Try here:-http://www.hotukdeals.com/merchant/m-s-voucher

Thanks hun, yh checked those. The ones that might work on mens shoes seem to have expired:-(

jamespir;6810678

there doing surveys from town to town at the moment and if you do it it … there doing surveys from town to town at the moment and if you do it it takes an hour you get a 20 pound voucher for marks and spencers

Ooo now that's interesting.... just have to keep an eye out for them now lol, thanks hun x

You should get something back through Quidco or Topcahback.

hannah19790;6810690

LMAO....I will never moan about anythin ever, ever again........I … LMAO....I will never moan about anythin ever, ever again........I promise. U poopr, poor thing:oops:

The thing is when I first got the invitation I bought a beautiful shift dress, new stillettos....the works........then they changed the theme! well I will be damned if Im wearing cowboy boots, jeans and a checked shirt......I am going in my new outfit and sod the strange looks :-D

Best go and get glammed up, catch ya later :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tony_s1;6810711

You should get something back through Quidco or Topcahback.

Yh thanks hun, I did mention that to my dad, although he's forgotten his password since the time I told him to sign up lol.......doesn't believe all this 'get something for nothing' lark :lol:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6810717

The thing is when I first got the invitation I bought a beautiful shift … The thing is when I first got the invitation I bought a beautiful shift dress, new stillettos....the works........well I will be damned if Im wearing cowboy boots, jeans and a checked shirt......I am going in my new outfit and sod the strange looks :-DBest go and get glammed up, catch ya later :thumbsup:

:lol: oh to be a fly on the wall:p Have a good'n hun....things like this often turn out better than expected;-) xx

Original Poster

DLM;6810849

Try here … Try here also:-http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1025199&highlight=spencer

Thanks again hun, just checked....nothing new though:-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …230716
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…46
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764543
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846305

See more discussions