Groups

There is only one Harrods - Merry Christmas!!!!

Christmas World
    Opens Saturday 1st August, Fourth Floor

Youll find a breathtaking array of festive decorations and accessories in our Christmas World department.

Bringing together inspiring themes to complement every interior, choose the ideal pieces to make your celebrations unique.

harrods.com/Har…2a8

17 Comments

Ah wow, I love Christmas

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk260/hobokenrotary/Christmas_August.jpg

Original Poster

livingthelife07;5579951

Ah wow, I love Christmas

but its nearly 5 months from august - crazy:w00t:

sale starts this saturday - few deals up :thumbsup:

Please dont mention the C word yet lol

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5580030

Please dont mention the C word yet lol

dont use that horrible horrible word clarity

i just shout w***ker out the car window:w00t:

holly100;5580062

dont use that horrible horrible word clarity i just shout w***ker out the … dont use that horrible horrible word clarity i just shout w***ker out the car window:w00t:

lol! I meant the "christmas" word ... I'm grimacing

I think I wanna be on a beach somewhere come christmas this year :giggle:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5580103

lol! I meant the "christmas" word ... I'm grimacing I think I wanna be on … lol! I meant the "christmas" word ... I'm grimacing I think I wanna be on a beach somewhere come christmas this year :giggle:

you may get your wish clarity - global warming and all that - if you do go away for xmas you get bargains for flying out on the 25th - great fun - we were upgraded to business class - rather nice - and my girlies were invited into cock pit - they refused!!!

holly100;5580160

you may get your wish clarity - global warming and all that - if you do … you may get your wish clarity - global warming and all that - if you do go away for xmas you get bargains for flying out on the 25th - great fun - we were upgraded to business class - rather nice - and my girlies were invited into cock pit - they refused!!!

gosh, kids get embarrassed and scared at the weirdest times huh...

25th to fly out... sounds good to me!!! :-D

My kids always get way too spoilt with the whole financial side to christmas... say it every yr and it always turns into the usual cash fest rather than just having a nice time together as a family and enjoying the season, but gonna do it differently this year!!

Grotto tickets will be available to purchase from harrods.com from 22nd September.

Butterflies;5580193

Grotto tickets will be available to purchase from harrods.com from 22nd … Grotto tickets will be available to purchase from harrods.com from 22nd September.

I'm covering my ears now and shouting la lahhh laaaaaaaahhhhh :giggle:

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

ClarityofMind;5580204

:gift: :stocking: Christmas :stocking: :gift:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Butterflies;5580229

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] :gift: :stocking: … [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"] :gift: :stocking: Christmas :stocking: :gift:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

arrGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5580204

bet your singing xmas carols :-D and putting tinsel up

http://www.dance70.it/images/english/christmas/greetings-to-you.gif

Butterflies;5580193

Grotto tickets will be available to purchase from harrods.com from 22nd … Grotto tickets will be available to purchase from harrods.com from 22nd September.

really? :? i booked on 21st august last year (kept my confirmation email to remind me to book this year) :lol:

cheerleader;5580791

really? :? i booked on 21st august last year (kept my confirmation email … really? :? i booked on 21st august last year (kept my confirmation email to remind me to book this year) :lol:

Yeap I just copied and pasted it direct from the Harrods site!

holly100;5580246

bet your singing xmas carols :-D and putting tinsel up

Ho ho ho you are so wicked Holly ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!23
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?57
      4. Any advice on mobile networks.1114

See more discussions