Groups

There was a thread on here about sd cards............

Banned
    ...............................and can i find it? no i bleedin cant, anyone find it for me, please, pretty please?

25 Comments

What did it say about them ???? I imagine there'll be hundreds of the bleeders

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2623887

What did it say about them ???? I imagine there'll be hundreds of the … What did it say about them ???? I imagine there'll be hundreds of the bleeders

I thought someone did one about all the different cards and the cheapest place to get them:?

I've always used play.com for the micro SD cards for the DS. What do you wanna know (I'm a fountain of useless knowledge :-D)??

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2623937

I've always used play.com for the micro SD cards for the DS. What do you … I've always used play.com for the micro SD cards for the DS. What do you wanna know (I'm a fountain of useless knowledge :-D)??

lol - i just wanted to see the cheapest place to get one, and the best one to get

SanDisk and PNY are the best makes imho.

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2623976

SanDisk and PNY are the best makes imho.

see, i thought kingston where:oops:

play.com i got one last week. £5.99 for sandisk

:oops: Forgot Kingston. They good for PC RAM, so imagine their SD cards are ok too (although I've never tried one)

Original Poster Banned

its to go in a dsst, or dtts, or dstt, you know the ds card, i can never remember which way round it is

but im still ahunting the said thread - lol

sassie;2624018

its to go in a dsst, or dtts, or dstt, you know the ds card, i can never … its to go in a dsst, or dtts, or dstt, you know the ds card, i can never remember which way round it isbut im still ahunting the said thread - lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…he/ :whistling:

:thumbsup:

THESAINT made one ill try finding it

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2624076

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/216219/best-micro-sd-card-for-dstt-and-che/ :whistling::thumbsup:

it wasnt that one, but found the one i was looking for from it as someone linked to it in the thread, it was one done by the saint,

what do you think of this one dealextreme.com/det…241

Original Poster Banned

oooops sorry marz bar yes that is the one, sorry your post wasnt there before i replied

sassie;2624190

it wasnt that one, but found the one i was looking for from it as someone … it wasnt that one, but found the one i was looking for from it as someone linked to it in the thread, it was one done by the saint,what do you think of this one http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11241

I'd probably buy direct from Kingston (to guarantee its a genuine one) for the sake of about £1

kingstonshop.co.uk/ind…028

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2624208

I'd probably buy direct from Kingston (to guarantee its a genuine one) … I'd probably buy direct from Kingston (to guarantee its a genuine one) for the sake of about £1https://www.kingstonshop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=11028

ainty it supposed to be the kingston japeneze one want, see this is what happens, i start getting all cafuddled aagain, where thesaint when you flippin need him, actually come to think of it i aint seen him about in ages, hope him and his family are ok

sassie;2624216

ainty it supposed to be the kingston japeneze one want, see this is what … ainty it supposed to be the kingston japeneze one want, see this is what happens, i start getting all cafuddled aagain, where thesaint when you flippin need him, actually come to think of it i aint seen him about in ages, hope him and his family are ok

Oh, come to think of it you're right...the dealxtreme ones are supposed to be better (quicker).....I told you I was full off useless info ;-)

Haven't seen thesaint for a while either :?

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2624225

Oh, come to think of it you're right...the dealxtreme ones are supposed … Oh, come to think of it you're right...the dealxtreme ones are supposed to be better (quicker).....I told you I was full off useless info ;-)Haven't seen thesaint for a while either :?

lmfao, you about as much use as me

just checked and he was online yesterday so hopefully everything ok, maybe like most keeping out of misc due to the atmosphere of late

sassie;2624229

lmfao, you about as much use as mejust checked and he was online … lmfao, you about as much use as mejust checked and he was online yesterday so hopefully everything ok, maybe like most keeping out of misc due to the atmosphere of late

Hey, the thought was there :-D

I know what you mean...I hide out in the pub, and only venture out if I feel brave

Original Poster Banned

awww your safe in here hun,, im on that many ignore list i can roam unnoticed - lol

sassie;2624239

awww your safe in here hun,, im on that many ignore list i can roam … awww your safe in here hun,, im on that many ignore list i can roam unnoticed - lol

pmsl... perhaps that's what I need to do too :-D

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2624242

pmsl... perhaps that's what I need to do too :-D

after being in here for so long, you probably already are ;-)

sassie;2624244

after being in here for so long, you probably already are ;-)

you're a bad influence madam :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2624246

you're a bad influence madam :giggle:

yeah but you know what you getting;-)

sassie;2624248

yeah but you know what you getting;-)

Exactly ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions